Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HahahahHa.

Just when I thought things were going ok and I found an agent that I could deal with, she no longer works for Tesla. I think ive gone through 5 of them since last year. It seems most of them quit fast.

Word of advice to newbies on here. Stay off the forums for long streches and uninstall the app. If the car is near ready, they will get a hold of you.

You might find the odd someone that will give you some decent info, but for the most part they all repeat the same *sugar*. If you feel the need to stay tapped in somehow, just visit this forum maybe once a month like me and share any updates.

White Exterior/ White interior/Aero Wheels/RWD

OD - August 30th, 2021.

Current EDD - July 20 - August 17

Its been changed like a dozen times already so im not holding my breath. Shitty thing is I will be without a car by September 1st so hopefully I get it within my current dates.

If not I will have exceeded a year in wait time.
hang in there...seeing some positive news from my rep in TOR....they are getting deliveries next week and was told that 2021 orders will be fulfilled within next little while (weeks and not months)

Does anyone know specific to Vancouver / BC what happens to the 3000$+5000$ incentives if I sell my car immediately upon buying it ? OR How soon can I sell it after taking delivery ?
Here is the link

“To receive a vehicle rebate, the vehicle must remain plated, registered and insured in British Columbia in the applicant’s name for at least 12 months from date of sale. It will be expected that the dealership through tracking of the applicant ensure that the applicant abides by the above conditions for 12 months. If before the 12 months is up, the applicant does not abide by all of the above conditions, the dealership will be required to collect from the applicant the repayment of the full amount of the point-of-sale rebate they had received through the Program. The dealership would submit the repayment to the NCDA, who would put it back into the point-of-sale rebate funding.”

Reactions: amarchcan
Wow! Big day again and big month so far for Australia. Early AM in America, out of the (25) VIN, (24) went to Australia and (1) to Canada.

July 16th VIN, as of this AM while Australia went to sleep and America is waking up, is the largest for our Dashboard in the last (30) days.
VIN 30 as of 16-07 AM.jpg
VIN today.jpg

Looks like you and I are in a similar situation. I am in California as well. Order Details: Model 3 Standard Range (aka Model 3 RWD), White Exterior, Black Interior, 19" sport wheels, Included Auto Pilot

This has been my situation
- OD: 4/6
- EDD @ 4/13: 7/27 - 9/21
- EDD @ 4/25: 7/31 - 9/11
- EDD @ 6/23: 7/27 - 8/31
- EDD @ 7/11: 9/28 - 11/9

Looks like our most recent window has fallen at the same range.. Not sure why the push back though. I was wondering the same thing.
Same here. Just received my first EDD push from Sep-Nov to Nov-Dec. OD 4/20.

Reactions: jacobvargas
Wow, I just noticed that there were 5 RWD VIN'S assigned today from the Sept order month! There is hope for us! There's only 13 of us left that filled out the survey for that month.😄
On the Teslike Survey and Order Tracker spreadsheet, it appears that seven Model 3 RWD VINs have been assigned today, all from Australia and all ordered between Jan 22 and Feb 1. These would have been manufactured at Giga Shanghai. I don't have any special knowledge, but I would expect a large delivery of Model 3 RWDs to North American customers later in Q3, as the giant Hertz order winds down.