Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
woke up Monday morning with an updated EDD
OD - 08/18/22
1st EDD - 11/20 - 01/01
2nd EDD (as of 09/26) - 11/14 - 12/19

Im looking forward for a Jan EDD as im not rushing and hoping to be qualified for the Tax Credit....but it seems like my EDD will be before christmas......so I will have a white christmas as my order is M3 white/ white interior/ no FSD 🙂

Nice, where did you find this?
Tesla's Used Inventory page! Here she is. 😍 The car was ready for pickup the same day I placed the order! Super clean and I'm very happy!

Attachments

• IMG_3797.JPG
    IMG_3797.JPG
    552.6 KB · Views: 168
Reactions: pipestem
After spending every day since September 1 looking at my Estimated Delivery date as simply "December 2022" I this evening suddenly saw instead a notification that my order was on hold. Further details specified: " If your circumstances have changed and you’re now ready to take delivery, tap “I’m Ready” and complete your pre-delivery tasks. You will then be notified when the next Model 3 with your configuration is available."

I eagerly found and clicked the I'm Ready button, but when all was said and done, it went right back to giving my EDD as December, 2022, and stating that they would tell me when it was time to do more pre-delivery tasks.

So I have no idea what that was all about.

ordered June 8
RWD, Deep Blue Metallic paint, 18” Aero wheels, Black & White interior
before order placement the web page forecast Sep-Dec
Actual EDD's after order by first date I noticed them:
June 11, 2022 August 7 – September 18
June 16, 2022 October 12-December 7
June 25, 2022 October 10-November 21
August 23, 2022 October 10-November 14
September 1, 2022 December 2022
September 27, 2022 "On Hold until October 2, 2022"
September 27, 2022 December 2022

Reactions: Bricktopshog
Tower Federal Credit Union is offering very low rates .. as low as 1.49% for 36 months (please read how to get it to 1.49% instead of 1.74%)
Other terms also very low rates compare to many lenders and especially with the latest fed rate increase

To become member, you can pay $35 towards Tower foundation charity and eligible for membership (or same concept like any other credit uinion membership rules ... some referal, family member etc)

Tower financial credit union is based in Maryland area
One of my freind told me about it and rates.. I went through and able to get the 1.49% APR for 36 months. This is for my new ID4 which i just took delivery and will go through the same when i get VIN for my Model 3 RWD (estimated Dec 18th at this point)

Steps i followed :
1. Donated $35 towards towercare foundation
2. Opened regular checking ($10) and Prime membership ($5) ---> (folks who are DCU members should know similar).. Also there is no other minimum
3. used Tower Truecar buying service to get additonal 0.25% discount. Also checking account with tower gets you 0.25% discount with their displayed rate
you dont need to buy the car from trucar.. it is just reference
4. Apply auto loan
5. Everything is online.. uploading docs,messages etc..
6. They need VIN number and purchase order before check is released (don't know if Tesla has purchase order similar dealers normally provides.. i think during the loan process probably they let you know what they need in additon to VIN for Tesla's )

Good luck

As it gets closer to my EDD, just got an updated 2 week window today. Hoping to see my VIN soon.

OD: 06/26/2022
previous EDD: Oct 9 - Nov 13
new 2 week EDD: Oct 3 - Oct 17

Build: RWD, Black, 18", Black interior, no FSD

Located in Socal
VIN assigned 9/26. First scheduled delivery date was 9/29. On 9/28, delivery date was delayed til 9/30. 9/30 - took delivery! So far, vehicle is flawless, no build/quality issues :D

How realistic are current EDDs? I see folks receiving their cars now who ordered back in June. How is mine listed as November 8 through December 13, when I only ordered a month ago? Is Tesla misleading me?

I am in TN and have the the RWD, White, Black Interior with Sports Rims. No enhanced autopilot or FSD.
I think cars are coming in fast right now. Most people have delayed orders until 2023 and not a lot of new orders coming in