Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
got prepare for delivery
ask for new odometer reading
Trade-In Valuation in Progress
And now VIN no longer found
I'm guessing your trade in offer expired so you went back a step to update your odometer for reevaluation. Once you get past that step your VIN will come back. Don't believe it loads in the source on that page, but does on the "next steps" page that you'll move to once you accept your new trade in offer.

• Helpful
Reactions: Arthur L
Mine still says June 20 - June 30.

Do you have an LRW VIN in your Source code? If so, I find it odd it says June 2nd for you since the second shipment is supposed to be in port June 3rd.. Unless their estimate is off or you're getting a first batch
Yeah @voldar’s vehicle should be on the first batch, I still have June 6th-20th though but that’s for rwd Y, I think they might be prioritizing the 3 since it’s been delayed for longer.

There's quite a few LR "coming soon" in stock in Montreal, at a discount of 1500$.

JSON says ETA June 15th

"EtaToDelivery":"2023-06-15T00:00:00","FactoryCode":"GF03","FactoryDepartureDate":"2023-04-27T04:27:45"

Edit: PS, my friend was able to get a price adjustment of 1.5k on her LR after calling her sales rep and asking about it.

EDIT2: I realize this is off topic, but for the other people ordering from Quebec, did you guys shop for an insurance? If so, which company seems to be more EV-friendly?

Last edited:
There's quite a few LR "coming soon" in stock in Montreal, at a discount of 1500$.

JSON says ETA June 15th

"EtaToDelivery":"2023-06-15T00:00:00","FactoryCode":"GF03","FactoryDepartureDate":"2023-04-27T04:27:45"

Edit: PS, my friend was able to get a price adjustment of 1.5k on her LR after calling her sales rep and asking about it.

EDIT2: I realize this is off topic, but for the other people ordering from Quebec, did you guys shop for an insurance? If so, which company seems to be more EV-friendly?
I’m on the phone rn to get that adjustment lol

Regarding the insurance, but I went with Co-operators and the price was 1205$/year for the RWD and it’s now 1404$/year for the LR. Best I found among all others.

Yes, I did. I am not sure why the date changed for June 02 because I doubt the car will be earlier than 7th of June available.
Yeah I just called to get the 1500$ adjustment and the Tesla rep said that the cars are set to arrive middle of next week so we should receive "Schedule your delivery" message by the end of the week or early next week. It's getting harder to remain calm

• Funny
Reactions: fsch and Esan na
Is there any adjustment indeed ?
Yes I mentioned that there was a rebate on the inventory models that have not arrived yet and she adjusted the price accordingly.

1685384849092.png

Last edited: