Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine kept changing a few days forward and back between mid-May to mid-June. Last one was May29-Jun18. This morning it says "9-13 weeks from order placed."

For reference:
Model: SR+ Red/ Black Interior/ 19" Wheels
Order Date: 4/3
It's also at 9-13 weeks for me. I promised myself a month ago I wouldn't fall prey to delivery date tea leaf reading, but it seems like a lot of people in the AWD performance thread also had it change to 9-13 weeks today...

2CCCA00A-357F-4AE4-A48C-69CDD4610388_4_5005_c.jpeg

It's also at 9-13 weeks for me. I promised myself a month ago I wouldn't fall prey to delivery date tea leaf reading, but it seems like a lot of people in the AWD performance thread also had it change to 9-13 weeks today...
Now it’s back to plain boring May 17-June 4 (no VIN, so there’s no way May 17 is happening but who knows!). Once again reminded that every goofy anomaly on the order page is just a goofy anomaly, nothing means anything, the Tesla will come when it feels like it.

Given that mine is showing "1-13 weeks from order placed date" and has for a few days now, it's difficult to make a reasonable guess. I ordered on March 25, which puts the window as April 1-June 24. Otherwise, the vast majority of ranges I have been quoted include the first portion of June, so I am guessing that would be the most likely at this time. I still don't have a VIN, so by May 24 is unlikely. Second vaccine dose is tomorrow, so it's probably just as well.