Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
262 is LFP, 263 is NCA. I ordered 9/16 and it was 262 with a Feb delivery. My east coast EDD range begins now in October. I too am waiting to see what congress does. I ordered in anticipation of a 2022 delivery.
fun fact, i got a delivery of NCA yesterday and the window sticker says 262.
i asked the guy delivering the car, which batteries does it have and he didn't understand the question at all.
so i had to check the charging screen and door sticker, both confirm NCA batteries.

Reactions: daviddumais
fun fact, i got a delivery of NCA yesterday and the window sticker says 262.
i asked the guy delivering the car, which batteries does it have and he didn't understand the question at all.
so i had to check the charging screen and door sticker, both confirm NCA batteries.
That's interesting. So your charging screen has daily and trip? What was your build date?

You would think Tesla would offer an easier solution to finding out if you have an LFP battery pack or not. It would be quite bad if you went by the sticker mileage and have been charging your car to 100% every day since you got it to only realize you have an NCA pack... 🥵
Nca has a warning above 90pct on the charge limit screen and gives the pop up warning after >90pct charges. lfp does not.

How can you verify 100% that you have an LCP battery pack before taking delivery? I do not under any circumstances want an SR+ with the NCA pack...
i didn’t get the impression that this was a choice.

more of like a — you get what you get and don’t get upset — sort of thing.

my reasoning is, if it isn’t something you can configure on the order screen… you’re at their mercy.

my reasoning is, if it isn’t something you can configure on the order screen… you’re at their mercy.
I told my SA that I specifically want an LFP pack SR+ and he said, he notated my request on my account. If I'm unable to get an LFP SR+, I'll have to go for the LR Model 3... I really don't want to spend the extra money, so I'm hoping it all works out. 🙏🏻

08/24 Ordered M3SR+ for my 200Kms daily commute in Ontario, Canada (with original EDD Jan 2022)
9/3 EDD Changed to Nov 2021
9/11 EDD Changed to Oct 2021
9/20 EDD Changed back to March 2022
9/22 EDD Changed to 'BLANK'

Working in the industry for few premium auto manufactures for over 20 years and never personally had this kind of 'uncertainty' experience purchasing or even selling vehicle as this with tesla before.

Reactions: NB Hip fan

Réservation number are made with specific car configs. Usually, you should receive what you ordered if not it’s a scam, no ?

08/24 Ordered M3SR+ for my 200Kms daily commute in Ontario, Canada (with original EDD Jan 2022)
9/3 EDD Changed to Nov 2021
9/11 EDD Changed to Oct 2021
9/20 EDD Changed back to March 2022
9/22 EDD Changed to 'BLANK'

Working in the industry for few premium auto manufactures for over 20 years and never personally had this kind of 'uncertainty' experience purchasing or even selling vehicle as this with tesla before.
Welcome to the club 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh crap. I ordered my LFP through existing inventory. It said EDD Sept 23-26 all along. Today I logged on and it says EDD Dec 18 - Jan 07. Did they sell the car to someone else? I could have sworn when I placed my order that there was a VIN attached, but I couldn't find that anywhere now.