Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great to see some white interiors at least getting some movements and tentative delivery times.

I haven't gotten anything since ordering saturday here in Texas, no VIN, no anything. I am not shopping for financing until I hear anything as I dont want my rate to expire but I also dont want the "delivery is this weekend!" out of nowhere debacle I am seeing.

Said 2-4 weeks estimate but not sure about that.
Which Trim did you get?

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Don't forget, this is just the interior. Doesn't account for the longer range and quicker/more powerful car with the SR+. Best $2k you could spend IMO. But the next $3k bump up to Premium seems, well, way too much for what you get.

Actually, it's a $6K bump to Premium (MR no longer exists), but it does get you more performance and a much larger increase in range (+65 miles vs +20 miles).

They won’t accept a personal check (generally) but you can process the final payment via ACH through their website by providing your bank account information.

This does seem to vary a bit though based on which service center you go to and which advisor you work with. I have heard in the past of people paying with a personal check without issue but I was specifically told no personal checks for my delivery tomorrow.
What about double endorsed out of state checks?

Lol

If anyone in Canada is looking for 3D Maxpider floor mats for their SR/SR+ in advance of delivery, Costco Canada has the 3D Maxpider mats(full front and back, but no trunks) on sale for $160 until March 24. I ordered my Model 3 mats on Monday and they arrived today. They were drop-shipped by the Canadian vendor U-Guard, but are returnable at any Costco store.

If anyone in Canada is looking for 3D Maxpider floor mats for their SR/SR+ in advance of delivery, Costco Canada has the 3D Maxpider mats(full front and back, but no trunks) on sale for $160 until March 24. I ordered my Model 3 mats on Monday and they arrived today. They were drop-shipped by the Canadian vendor U-Guard, but are returnable at any Costco store.

Thanks, this is very useful info. Wont the same mats fit MR and LR too?

Thanks, this is very useful info. Wont the same mats fit MR and LR too?
Yes, it's just that SR/SR+ don't come with any mats, so there's arguably more of a need to get the mat situation in hand early with those cars before you end up needing to wash the built in carpet. With the warmer weather, MR/LR owners can probably use their cloth mats until the fall... :)

I suspect that Tesla stores will be selling the cloth mats at delivery time, but I'm not going to pay $125 for mats that I can only use until November when $160 gets me a year-round solution.

I ordered on 2/28 shortly after the announcement and haven't received any VIN or delivery date yet. My car is a White SR+ with aero rims and Autopilot.

It said "within two weeks" when I ordered and the only text I've received said 3/11 - 3/22 was my estimated delivery window (doesn't seem likely).

Should I be worried? I'm in the Denver area.

Yes, it's just that SR/SR+ don't come with any mats, so there's arguably more of a need to get the mat situation in hand early with those cars before you end up needing to wash the built in carpet. With the warmer weather, MR/LR owners can probably use their cloth mats until the fall... :)

I suspect that Tesla stores will be selling the cloth mats at delivery time, but I'm not going to pay $125 for mats that I can only use until November when $160 gets me a year-round solution.

Agree. Bought one set, should get it in a week. I had originally booked MR, but with the current situation not sure what will I end up getting - based on the offers provided by Tesla.

Just be aware that universal mats are not the same as custom mats.

I ordered on Friday, March 15th and got a delivery notice the next morning with a VIN that afternoon. Delivery was for Sunday March 17th at noon, so less about 36 hours later. I don't actually have the car yet because of some complications but it's waiting for me at the dealer. I am located in California.

Black, SR+, black interior, stock wheels, AP.