Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys have you appraised your cars with CarMax? I got a great deal selling it to them. So give it a shot. I have $4k in equity!
Yes. The only thing you have to factor are the taxes. For instance, I am in Florida, and Car Max offered $1500 more for my trade. But I had to consider that when you trade a car it reduces taxes. My example is Tesla offers $22.5K (I don't owe anything) and that is reduced from the purchase price. I only pay taxes on $20K. If I sell to Car Max, I pay taxes on the full $42K. Trading saves me $1200 in taxes. For me, it is worth getting $300 less and not having to worry about getting a cashiers check and more importantly not having to get a ride to the dealership and having a car up until the day of delivery. Hope that helps!

June 15 - June 26 is the new date today.
yesterday and the day before it was June 13 - June 26.. and before that it was June 12 - June 26.

Window is tightening.

I'd like to know the windows for us that seems to be getting tighter and tighter does that mean anything? I mean mine is June 19-30 which is only 11days yours is 13 days... I'd like to know if this means anyways or if it's just another Tesla Guess-O-Meter item

I'd like to know the windows for us that seems to be getting tighter and tighter does that mean anything? I mean mine is June 19-30 which is only 11days yours is 13 days... I'd like to know if this means anyways or if it's just another Tesla Guess-O-Meter item
Unfortunately, I think we can all agree, that the EDD’s really don’t mean much. The best “sign” you will get is getting the Accept TeslaVision Prompt.”

From there, I believe most people have gotten their VIN.

Unfortunately, I think we can all agree, that the EDD’s really don’t mean much. The best “sign” you will get is getting the Accept TeslaVision Prompt.”

From there, I believe most people have gotten their VIN.
"Accept TeslaVision" and they should probably add a "You don't care about front passenger lumbar support either, right?" blurb in there somewhere.

1622551113642.png

Hey all, I really don't understand my tesla account anymore. I originally had an estimated delivery window of 5-11 weeks from order date on 5/11. I submitted all of my information, even put in my current insurance information to try and get this to budge. All i see is my RN (obscured obv).

It used to also say Prepare for Delivery, but that is also now gone.

Any ideas? SAs don't answer the phone, respond to texts or emails.

Reactions: Tesconnect
Anyone STILL not have even an estimated window? I went from 5-11 weeks (5/11 order date) to nothing. Just saw someone on Reddit with a 5/16 order date in OH get their VIN. At this point i'd take the 5-11 weeks back. No information sounds like bad news.
My date like everyone else was up and down. After two days of my everchanging date disappearing, I received a VIN!!!!💕 I thought okay, now I'll get my delivery scheduled. Not yet, my date delivery date is the same window as when I ordered!!!! 🤯😒 I suspect that the only date you can count on is the scheduled pick-up date! Today's goal, not to check the boards or my account more than 3 times today. Again, I'm AmyGrace and I am a Teslaholic!🙃

Anyone STILL not have even an estimated window? I went from 5-11 weeks (5/11 order date) to nothing. Just saw someone on Reddit with a 5/16 order date in OH get their VIN. At this point i'd take the 5-11 weeks back. No information sounds like bad news.

Mine was ordered 05/08 getting June 19-30.... No VIN.... But mine is not standard it's a Model 3 SR+ Solid Black, Black Interior, No FSD

I'm unsure to be honest.... The only ideas I hear are the following
1) Make sure your profile is 100% updated
2) Configuration plays a factor (Colors/FSD/SR+ or LR)

I wish there was a true answer...

Mine was ordered 05/08 getting June 19-30.... No VIN.... But mine is not standard it's a Model 3 SR+ Solid Black, Black Interior, No FSD

I'm unsure to be honest.... The only ideas I hear are the following
1) Make sure your profile is 100% updated
2) Configuration plays a factor (Colors/FSD/SR+ or LR)

I wish there was a true answer...
Sounds like the only difference we have is paint color. I have the same specs but MSM instead of black. I wish this process made sense.

Reactions: mdanieltech
View attachment 668368

Hey all, I really don't understand my tesla account anymore. I originally had an estimated delivery window of 5-11 weeks from order date on 5/11. I submitted all of my information, even put in my current insurance information to try and get this to budge. All i see is my RN (obscured obv).

It used to also say Prepare for Delivery, but that is also now gone.

Any ideas? SAs don't answer the phone, respond to texts or emails.
I ordered on 5/27 and it initially said 3-13 weeks. Now I see exact same thing when I log in. I was at the Tesla showroom on 5/28 and the person I spoke with said that I should expect the delivery in 2-3 weeks which I find hard to believe.

My date like everyone else was up and down. After two days of my everchanging date disappearing, I received a VIN!!!!💕 I thought okay, now I'll get my delivery scheduled. Not yet, my date delivery date is the same window as when I ordered!!!! 🤯😒 I suspect that the only date you can count on is the scheduled pick-up date! Today's goal, not to check the boards or my account more than 3 times today. Again, I'm AmyGrace and I am a Teslaholic!🙃
At least you know, ”your” car has been produced and on its way to you. Hang in there a little longer.

Reactions: AmyGrace
Sounds like the only difference we have is paint color. I have the same specs but MSM instead of black. I wish this process made sense.

I agree, it's like your VIN is in a hat with 1000s of other VINs and Tesla will yank it out and say whos up next...

Maybe there is a rhyme or reason behind this madness and they won't tell you?... Maybe if they did then everyone would be doing it and it would just be out of control..

I ordered online, I've not been contacted by anyone at Tesla, and there isn't a showroom in my state. Is a SA assigned to every person that orders a car? Is it worth it to figure out who my SA is? If so, should I call the showroom I selected in TN for delivery?
Depends on if your SA is competent or not. You can chat with Tesla on the website and see if they can tell you who your SA is and have them contact you. Always a guessing game if they will actually call you or even be responsive. I see a lot of people (like myself) whose advisors are utterly worthless and don't respond or anything. However, some people get lucky and get assigned advisors that actually communicate with them. Best of luck on getting one of those It's worth a shot though. Chat with Tesla and ask.