Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Belleville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On multiple occasions I've pulled into an SC with less than 2Kms of range and at least half those times the indicator was saying zero. That's why I keep at last 5 Kms of extension cord in the frunk.

You are a mad man, sir.

Although Tesla has told me that their "0 km" rating is no different from a gas tank's "empty" line / alert--there is actually some charge left in the batteries for emergency getting to a charger use.

You are a mad man, sir.

Although Tesla has told me that their "0 km" rating is no different from a gas tank's "empty" line / alert--there is actually some charge left in the batteries for emergency getting to a charger use.

You can’t depend on it. Yes you may have some left. Rarely people have reported falling short of the displayed range and running out.

B34E9CFB-0035-4781-AA01-D6BA397415BA.jpeg
A7C4A525-DF7E-43BE-9690-132366F5986D.jpeg
That’s good news stalls are being installed as of 20Apr18. Here are a couple pics from 16Apr18 just after a late season snow/ice storm.

Reactions: Avronp and MarcoRP
Hah hah. Should I start another pissing match over the scumbags 3G Capital that have hijacked the Tim Horton’s brand. But seriously folks, do not! :eek::mad:o_O
is something wrong with the brand?
I'm not much of a Tim Hortons customer so I wouldnt really know the differences today vs 5 years ago. I know the franchise owners seem unhappy but I'm not really sure what about.
Put it in the tim Horton's thread though or we'll get yelled at.

is something wrong with the brand?
I'm not much of a Tim Hortons customer so I wouldnt really know the differences today vs 5 years ago. I know the franchise owners seem unhappy but I'm not really sure what about.
Put it in the tim Horton's thread though or we'll get yelled at.
That was the point of the joke. I mentioned something once and there was a whole flame war that I did not once add to.

But to stay on topic....if the Belleville SC is being built, that leaves only one long stretch to the east on the 401 between Kingston and Cornwall, and one to the west between Woodstock and Comber. And thank goodness good weather has shown up. The SC map shows the eastern gap is slated to get one, wonder when that will begin? That would be the one most likely to be spotted of all the Ontario ones slated to be built.

I imagine the Belleville crew will move on to Brockville next. So May-June ish they'll get started.

As it stands there aren't too many trips where you're not well covered on major highways. The only trips I can think of that isn't looked after are off the beaten path, places like Haliburton and Kawarthas cottage country although Kawarthas are reasonably well serviced by port hope for Torontonians.

Reactions: MarcoRP