Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would expect deliveries to be slowing down in Bellevue. As they said on the last conference call their schedule priority is in order:

0) International
1) East Coast
2) Midwest
3) West Coast

The goal being to get all of the cars manufactured delivered within the quarter. So the further away you are the longer delivery takes and the earlier they try to get the process started. Since we're still pretty close to the beginning of Q4 I imagine they're still prioritizing East Coast and Midwest deliveries.

Then we'll see a return to insanity at the end of the quarter again.

Reactions: alloverx
Not sure they have the room. I've been there probably 5-6 times where I wanted to talk to someone in the SC, but there were zero parking spots available in the lot. Maybe it'll be better once M3 orders slow down.
Yeah, not sure where they'd put the chargers...the few times I've been there all the spots were full. I think it unlikely the other businesses in the center will be happy with Tesla taking up even more of the scare parking.

• Informative
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
Is there any indication that Model 3 orders are slowing down?

I would expect deliveries to be slowing down in Bellevue. As they said on the last conference call their schedule priority is in order:

0) International
1) East Coast
2) Midwest
3) West Coast

The goal being to get all of the cars manufactured delivered within the quarter. So the further away you are the longer delivery takes and the earlier they try to get the process started. Since we're still pretty close to the beginning of Q4 I imagine they're still prioritizing East Coast and Midwest deliveries.

Then we'll see a return to insanity at the end of the quarter again.
Not if all the new 3's being staged behind the old Sears in Overlake is any indication. I drove through back there today and they're starting to fill the isles between the already full parking spots! So many new 3's (and a few S's and X's too, but mostly 3's).

This is located at the Bellevue showroom / service center location on 20th street. I presume this is only the installation/update to a bunch of HPWC for delivery / service department. I hope i am wrong and this turns out to be a previously unknown new Supercharger location (wishful thinking)? Curious if anyone who has been volunteering at the location heard of any insider news?

Capture1.JPG

I see the word Supercharger twice! Looks like it's for real! Question is, is this available to the public?

• Informative
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
Well, I certainly hope it’s not for public use. That place was a zoo the last time I was there. Double or triple parking on the lower level. Signs everywhere saying no Tesla parking, etc.

Reactions: MikeBur
Looking at that diagram, there is an alley that seperates the former Whole Foods 365 parking garage to the east and the much larger parking garage to the west. I always thought this supercharger was destined for the former Whole Foods garage, but looking at that diagram it's looking more like the larger garage to the west of the alley?

Looking at that diagram, there is an alley that seperates the former Whole Foods 365 parking garage to the east and the much larger parking garage to the west. I always thought this supercharger was destined for the former Whole Foods garage, but looking at that diagram it's looking more like the larger garage to the west of the alley?
Are you looking in the right place? ;) This is the parking garage west of Bel-square.

Maybe with Satellite base map helps, if not use the gis viewer: King County Parcel Viewer directly?
4D5D843B-087D-45BC-8163-203F1E0B9984.jpeg

I hope this comes soon, and has enough stalls. The issaquah urban charger is full all the time. This could offload that maybe a little bit, but Issaquah could have been designed better. First it needs way more stalls, second a design that accounted for people waiting is also needed.

I’ll take the over too (Vegas is getting killed on this bet!), but I think summer 2019 is very, very likely.

And that “back” parking lot is exceptionally large and, if it’s on the top level in the corner, has a very low chance for being ICE-d. A great Supercharger addition, though if we expect a lot of local supercharging, I wish it was a 16 or 20 stall installation.

Reactions: MikeBur