Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Saint Regis, MT (LIVE Jun 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is huge that they installed there. I have a trip from Spokane to Whitefish planned later this year. The plan was to head into Missoula first to charge and then take the long way up to Whitefish from there. Now I can just stop here at St Regis and juice up without a detour.

Reactions: bruce4000
This is huge that they installed there. I have a trip from Spokane to Whitefish planned later this year. The plan was to head into Missoula first to charge and then take the long way up to Whitefish from there. Now I can just stop here at St Regis and juice up without a detour.
Had to do that twice for an annual meetup! Jealous that you won't have to lol. And now the annual meetup moved to Park City which is a similarly annoying town with loads of Teslas but no supercharger.

Also depending on your trip dates you may also have the supercharger in Kalispell open by that time!

I drive Seattle to Kalispell once or twice a year. This new charger is also 250kW vs 150 for Superior MT. Photo shows the two chargers you can use with trailer attached. One you reverse out of and one you pull through. Parking lot is paved.

Attachments

• 20230718_162705.jpg
    20230718_162705.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 100