Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Saint Regis, MT (LIVE Jun 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That pin doesn’t look quite right. I know from being in the PNW most sat photos on google are 5 years old so not great for things like this. The second photo above with the building in the background looks like googgle street view from the edge of the dog park. That means no trees in the middle and the chargers going against the small white roofed building in the middle of this photo. Compare with bing below and you’ll see no trees. @ImScotty where were you standing for the first picture from farther back? Can you comment on whether there are new or removed buildings?
View attachment 941126
View attachment 941137
View attachment 941136
The pin needs to be adjusted. The stalls are in the back of the overflow lot. Best spot IMO as this is the least likely to get ICED.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 12.38.33 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 12.38.33 PM.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 246
Based on the photos, the pin should be moved to about 47.298873, -115.099205, far back in the lot.
In the photos above you can see the building to the left and the church further back and to the right.

View attachment 941108
This pin is correct, but I would push it *slightly* more towards the trees. 47.29891° N, 115.09932° W

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: corywright
I was here on a Thursday at 2 PM and the main parking lot was entirely full, the overflow parking lot was a nightmare to navigate with cars parked haphazardly. For anyone that has been here before this is not a surprise. This supercharger is MUCH needed but also placed in a precarious place for ICEing. Being in the back it has the best chance of not being ICE'd but this will never be 0%.

The workers said this was their first Tesla install the company had performed. The PSUs looked to be installed weird, either they will need to raise the ground in front of them or dig a hole to set them in. The PSUs were about a foot taller than the 4 manually installed stalls. This will create a really weird looking supercharger if they just paved and left it how it looks in it's current form.

I was here on a Thursday at 2 PM and the main parking lot was entirely full, the overflow parking lot was a nightmare to navigate with cars parked haphazardly. For anyone that has been here before this is not a surprise. This supercharger is MUCH needed but also placed in a precarious place for ICEing. Being in the back it has the best chance of not being ICE'd but this will never be 0%.

The workers said this was their first Tesla install the company had performed. The PSUs looked to be installed weird, either they will need to raise the ground in front of them or dig a hole to set them in. The PSUs were about a foot taller than the 4 manually installed stalls. This will create a really weird looking supercharger if they just paved and left it how it looks in it's current form.
Any photos?

I think you're right that if the dot represents the middle of the parking stalls the dot should be a bit further left and maybe up a bit.
It looks like at some point they cleared a bit more of the lot closer to the tree line and added a few pine trees to give the house behind a bit more privacy.
So the dot is in the right spot but the old maps make it look like the wrong place. Figured that could be the case. Still odd that it is so far off the road but I guess thats what you get. Is it easier to get to off of St. Regis st?

So the dot is in the right spot but the old maps make it look like the wrong place. Figured that could be the case. Still odd that it is so far off the road but I guess thats what you get. Is it easier to get to off of St. Regis st?
I would say getting to it off St Regis Street would be the easiest way to get there. Coming from the travel center you have to fight with TONS of traffic in the lot itself.

Reactions: Mrbrock
Not much work has been done since I was here on Thursday (Memorial Day Weekend probably didn't help). Here's some better photos then the ones I previously included. The stalls kinda stick out further into the lot then I remember. They aren't as close to the trees as one would hope. You could probably fit a car in behind them...

Also, for those who haven't stopped through here before, I took a picture of the lot during relatively normal conditions. This place is a zoo, enter in on Saint Regis St and avoid the congestion.

Attachments

• IMG_3029.jpeg
    IMG_3029.jpeg
    835 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3030.jpeg
    IMG_3030.jpeg
    864.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3031.jpeg
    IMG_3031.jpeg
    486 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3028.jpeg
    IMG_3028.jpeg
    535.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3026.jpeg
    IMG_3026.jpeg
    873.9 KB · Views: 93
Stopped by on Sunday (6/11) and was looking close. Still a few empty concrete pads, so I assume missing cabinets?View attachment 946469View attachment 946468
There’s 2 PSU with their own cabinets and one more cabinet so there will be 4 more stalls (you can see at least one base with conduit poking up in front of the rightmost cabinet) adjacent to the PSUs. These posts have not been installed yet. It’s hard to tell if the white cabinet in the background is the switchgear cabinet to connect all of these to the transformer but only time will tell.

There’s 2 PSU with their own cabinets and one more cabinet so there will be 4 more stalls (you can see at least one base with conduit poking up in front of the rightmost cabinet) adjacent to the PSUs. These posts have not been installed yet. It’s hard to tell if the white cabinet in the background is the switchgear cabinet to connect all of these to the transformer but only time will tell.
Looks like the thing in the back is the switchgear as there are three dispensers for all 12 stalls. I wonder if it's just there temporarily or if that's where they decided it would go. They paved to the left of the chargers which leads me to believe that's where the transformer is going but time will tell.