Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burbank, CA - North Third Street (LIVE 14 Sep 2017, 20 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They've added some signage inside:
IMG_20180519_173919.jpg
and outside:
IMG_20180519_174030.jpg

Entire station seems to be offline tonight (11/25 12:45am). Still visible as a red icon on Nav, but doesn’t show available stalls like the other Superchargers in the area. Arrived just as two other Teslas we’re leaving, leaving the entire station empty and dark (Tesla logos unlit). Plugged in and no power, called Tesla hotline but they’re closed til 4am. Others in the area must’ve caught wind, I went to the Burbank service center and there were already 2 cars in line (at 1am!)

Entire station seems to be offline tonight (11/25 12:45am). Still visible as a red icon on Nav, but doesn’t show available stalls like the other Superchargers in the area. Arrived just as two other Teslas we’re leaving, leaving the entire station empty and dark (Tesla logos unlit). Plugged in and no power, called Tesla hotline but they’re closed til 4am. Others in the area must’ve caught wind, I went to the Burbank service center and there were already 2 cars in line (at 1am!)

Oh wow, did you ever figure out what happened there?

The attack of the M3's has begun! And also the latest quarterly CPO push probably because I've stopped by twice in the last 3 weeks to charge and I visit the mall/area for lunch since I'm right down the street (work) and now it's almost 100% full during peak times (lunch/evening) and with cars starting to line up and wait!

Looking like its time for another SpC station soon in Burbank ;)

Looks like Burbank supercharger is shrinking down.
This was on Tuesday
IMG_20181218_141309.jpg
This was today
IMG_20181220_135627.jpg
Also today, hour later
IMG_20181220_144822.jpg

I saw bunch of "dealer" cars charging there and there still were bunch of open spot.
Seems like they moved all the "storage" cars from East Garage to North Garage. (I haven't check but I saw one of those "dealer" car pulling there after charge)
Also they had lot of cars lined up in old IKEA loading zone.