Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cadillac, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I left for Florida over the weekend so I cannot give any further updates myself however I will have friends take a look once in a while. No change as of Saturday---The connection to the utility was still not made and the two lamp posts at the site were not installed. At least (for me) on a happy note I am now able to use my Tesla that has been sitting here for six months waiting for my return!

I left for Florida over the weekend so I cannot give any further updates myself however I will have friends take a look once in a while. No change as of Saturday---The connection to the utility was still not made and the two lamp posts at the site were not installed. At least (for me) on a happy note I am now able to use my Tesla that has been sitting here for six months waiting for my return!

Any updates from your friends? All updates are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

My friend reports that the lights on the pedestals were on a couple nights ago. So reports are most likely accurate. Even though I am now 1500 miles away from Cadillac, I am happy for anyone traveling in Northern Michigan that the supercharger is now "live"!

supercharge.info now lists the Cadillac, MI Supercharger as live! This is great news for Chicagoans looking to ski at Crystal Mountain or head to Traverse City and further north. Hopefully the SC for the Traverse City and Petosky region are near permit as well as Lansing. Would love to see photos.

During the ribbon cutting in Ann Arbor, James Chen (Vice President of Regulatory) said that we will have it open very soon. I guess he did not know that it was already live or he meant its not officially open.

Great to hear, but no pictures...

here are some photos
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 100
Last edited: