Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cann River, Vic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just called the East Gippsland council and spoke to someone who in turn spoke to the coordinator of the project in their Sustainability team and there will be an update going up on the site which was linked earlier in this thread.

In short, there has been another Ausnet-related delay, which considering the amounts of flood damage that the same people are probably fixing still, is not surprising. Definitely not a good plan to rely on any of the East Gippsland council chargers for Christmas trips, and I suspect that the Tesla charger at Cann River will be in the same boat.

Saturday 17th Dec 2022.
PXL_20221217_010739777.jpg
PXL_20221217_010804340.jpg

This has probably been mentioned before, but this is at the far end of Ward St so less likely to be ICEd.

That should be rule #1 of DCFC planning: ICE drivers are fundamentally lazy whereas EV drivers on a road trip will walk over cut glass for a fast charge 😉
I stop here every Easter and that car park and adjacent highway is often packed at that time of the year . There will be some people annoyed that EV's have 7+ spots taken over and now reserved for them. Hopefully it becomes more respectful as EV's and education become more prevalent.

• Informative
Reactions: WoodWombat
I stop here every Easter and that car park and adjacent highway is often packed at that time of the year . There will be some people annoyed that EV's have 7+ spots taken over and now reserved for them. Hopefully it becomes more respectful as EV's and education become more prevalent.

At peak holiday times the East Gippsland Council parking rangers should be on permanent duty!