Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fargo, ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, not sure what the story is here. @lightfoot3b any insight?
Update
Spoke with Sheels corporate about store development and the rep was able to comment about their offering locations around the US and in particular the Fargo location for a supercharger install. Tesla is exploring this location as an option. Nothing is absolute at this point.

So the good is Sheels is positive on it and Noodles and Co is right across the street ;) :D

I would hope it'd be one of them. I believe I read that V3 would be used for highways and V2 would still be used in urban areas, but that they would no longer be paired, which halves charging speed..
Not quite.
  • V2 stations are getting the max power delivered to an unpaired stall raised from 120 kW to 145 kW. But pairing on V2 stalls is still a thing and will remain so.
  • V3 will give up to 250 kW for those cars which can support the highest power (i.e. only the Model 3, currently) and won't have pairing.

• Informative
Reactions: Fulkth
Just dropping in to say that I drove through West Acres mall today. I circled the whole parking lot and saw no signs of construction anywhere.

My latest story: I charged and stayed overnight in Sioux Falls SD, drove to The Element Fargo, picked up ~40kWh, on to Grand Forks ND. Currently charging and staying overnight at Best Western Grand Forks. I can't say enough good things about these 2 hotels. They have destination chargers on big breakers and are friendly and helpful to Tesla owners, even if we don't stay there.

Just dropping in to say that I drove through West Acres mall today. I circled the whole parking lot and saw no signs of construction anywhere..
I'm actually waiting for info from there. They haven't told me anything new and the guy who is supposed to be in the know doesn't seem to call me back... if all is going to plan they should have a pre-construction meeting very soon.

• Informative
Reactions: Fulkth
Just dropping in to say that I drove through West Acres mall today. I circled the whole parking lot and saw no signs of construction anywhere.

My latest story: I charged and stayed overnight in Sioux Falls SD, drove to The Element Fargo, picked up ~40kWh, on to Grand Forks ND. Currently charging and staying overnight at Best Western Grand Forks. I can't say enough good things about these 2 hotels. They have destination chargers on big breakers and are friendly and helpful to Tesla owners, even if we don't stay there.

Yah, I did the Best Western Last week it was great. Then on to Bismarck with an hour at Stout Ford in Jamestown.

PointlessResponsibleAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif