Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Forks, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spent the weekend traveling around the Olympic Peninsula again. No Supercharger activity in Forks still. Put the car in camper mode and used the Tesla charger just outside of Forks at the Quileute River Resort. Worked perfectly and gave me a full charge as usual.

Reactions: ohmman
It probably wasn't the Dew Drop Inn he was singing about, but I always think of Warren Zevon when I drive by the Dew Drop Inn in Forks! Happy to hear we are finally getting our Forks supercharger to "complete" US101.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: goneskiian
I did an Olympic National Park drive recently and we stayed at the Dew Drop Inn (mostly because they're dog friendly, but they also have a NEMA 14-50 outlet for guests).

The person who ran the hotel said that in several months they will be putting a supercharger right in front of that hotel.
Excellent location, large parking lot, grocery store, high voltage, 3-phase power overhead. I’ve got a contact in the area and will ask them to keep an eye out for construction.

Reactions: MikeBur
It probably wasn't the Dew Drop Inn he was singing about, but I always think of Warren Zevon when I drive by the Dew Drop Inn in Forks! Happy to hear we are finally getting our Forks supercharger to "complete" US101.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Love me some Warren Zevon! Can't say I'd heard that one though (obviously not a real fan)! Thanks!

Last edited:
Anyone else super ancy for this one?
Kind of tired of the blank space on this corner of the state, it really screws up my adventure time :(
I would definitely like for this site to be completed. I love driving around the Olympic loop. We have stayed overnight at the cabins at Neah Bay several times to make it. Now there is a fairly slow charging spot at Kalaloch Lodge that we have not tried, but probably lunch at the lodge and a walk on the beach would give enough range to help. We have also overnighted at the Gull Wing Inn and charged. The charging at Seabrook is also pretty slow, but it is just a couple of blocks to the Mill 109 Restaurant, which is pretty enjoyable.

But yeah, looking forward to the Forks SC.

Reactions: ohmman
I would definitely like for this site to be completed. I love driving around the Olympic loop. We have stayed overnight at the cabins at Neah Bay several times to make it. Now there is a fairly slow charging spot at Kalaloch Lodge that we have not tried, but probably lunch at the lodge and a walk on the beach would give enough range to help. We have also overnighted at the Gull Wing Inn and charged. The charging at Seabrook is also pretty slow, but it is just a couple of blocks to the Mill 109 Restaurant, which is pretty enjoyable.

But yeah, looking forward to the Forks SC.
The driftwood on the beach at Kalaloch is amazing.

Reactions: BerTX
Any news? Anything?

Just for interests sake - three posts so far this year in the Sequim thread vs. 41 posts in the Forks thread.

I plan on rolling through sometime in January and charging at the usual Tesla destination charger at Quileute River Resort in La Push (48 amp!). I'll do some checking and report back if there is anything of note to report.

Find Us | Tesla

Reactions: BerTX
E6901E6C-BDC3-4757-B7C5-9057647E1D8F.jpeg