Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Supercharger watchers, especially those who'll actually be impacted directly by this really appreciate the photos.

But, you know, it's been such a long time coming that please forgive us any skepticism.

The excitement really starts when the Tesla crates arrive.
We watch construction.
We bitch about how long the power company takes to add the transformer.
We bitch about how long it takes to Tesla to commission the site.
Then there is excitement as it is turned on.
Then we bitch about ICEing.
Then it all goes quiet, people use it occasionally, maybe bitch about ICEing and we move our obsession to the next site.

Have you seen our survey flag pictures? We have all the best survey flag pictures.

Which, uh, page of the 70 would those be on? I only looked at pages 1, 69, and 70. Hahaha. I will gladly rate your self-proclaimed best flag pictures. LOL. This supercharger is in an area where my business is based, and since electric cars are quite literally the opposite of what is normally driven there, it is entertaining to follow their development (and the future $80k trucks icing the chargers).

A few more pix from about an hour ago:

IMG_2800.JPG IMG_2799.JPG

Yup, we have verified Tesla equipment on site!
Can you point out where? I do see some tall boxes wrapped in white plastic, but I've never seen Tesla equipment delivered like that. Those could be switchgear boxes for any installation. I don't recognize anything here as Tesla. The long, horizontal boxes are what? Those big square chunks of concrete?

Can you point out where? I do see some tall boxes wrapped in white plastic, but I've never seen Tesla equipment delivered like that. Those could be switchgear boxes for any installation. I don't recognize anything here as Tesla. The long, horizontal boxes are what? Those big square chunks of concrete?

Pedestals are in the long boxes

Supercharger- Houston Northwest Freeway

Agreed that those boxes look like the ones in the Houston thread, but I'm wondering about all of those rolls of conduit. It sure seems like a lot, perhaps the location is quite a distance from the nearest power. Possibly a good location for a semi-SC. Well, we can start a rumor anyway. ;)

Reactions: CarlS