Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fremont, CA - 39201 Fremont Blvd (Fremont Hub, LIVE 27 Apr 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
took a pic today, in addition to 10 superchargers, there are 4 chargepoint L2s. nice work Target!! everything looks ready to go, just need to flip the switch.

IMG_0005.JPG

I must have driven by there twice in the past month and didn't catch wind of this. Not quite where I expected it to be, but turns out the actual area where the SCs have been built is in a better spot than the one I thought it would be near, which was closer to the Target East Entrance.

Nice to see, and although in the Target parking lot, this row of 10 SCs is ideally located much further away from the Target entrance and in a much less congested area of the parking lot and therefore less traffic and reduced likelihood of ICEing.

This will be a good location for EV travelers who don't want to hit the Fremont Factory or other congested locales in the Bay Area.

I commend Target and Tesla putting up a nicer location near many restaurants and commercial businesses.

More SC sites like this are coming I am sure. (btw went to Fresno over the last weekend and the Kettleman City SCs just to check them off the list, that makes 34 as of now. Both facilities are also nicely located near food and restroom facilities and Fresno is also near another Target.)

I asked one of the construction crew how they were doing (Monday evening) and was told they are pretty much complete pending the Utilities approval (PG&E), and drove by today and saw the taped charging cables. Could be anyday now.

I look forward to making this Supercharger #35 visited once it goes online in a few days.