Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hooksett NH Rest Areas

MarcoRP

Sep 6, 2017
Montréal
Conduits have been installed (at least for SB). Photo from PlugShare
BDCB3781-B81A-46C0-BF1B-161F6CB9CEC4.jpeg

tga

Supporting Member
Apr 8, 2014
New Hampshire
I charged briefly at both sides on a trip to MA and back yesterday. No change from the plugshare picture above, but the charger cabinets are on-site and in position (but still wrapped in plastic). They have taken down most of the old wooden fencing (no room for additional cabinets). Hopefully not much longer.

Southbound:
rps20190613_095529.jpg

rps20190613_095601.jpg

Northbound:
rps20190613_095633.jpg

rps20190613_095712.jpg

Castlerock

Dec 1, 2018
Warren, VT
As of this (Monday) morning, SB has not yet seen the new cabinets. But it was almost impossible to get to the existing SCs due to the plethora of idling pickup towing RV NASCAR fans clogging the Rest are buying donuts and Diet Pepsi. Literally 3 were live parked idling fumes blocking the SCs.

North75

Mar 28, 2017
MA
Its nice that they added more stalls at this location, but had anyone seen this site full before?
I drive by there fairly regularly when visiting my parents up north, and I've never noticed it full.

I probably would have preferred if they waited and upgraded the existing stations to v3.

tga

Supporting Member
Apr 8, 2014
New Hampshire
Its nice that they added more stalls at this location, but had anyone seen this site full before?
I drive by there fairly regularly when visiting my parents up north, and I've never noticed it full.

I probably would have preferred if they waited and upgraded the existing stations to v3.
I've never seen them full, other than a bunch of company cars returning to MA from a organized test drive event near Lake Champlain. I have heard they get busy during ski/lake season Fri and Sunday nights.

Reactions: Castlerock

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC