Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Issaquah, WA (LIVE Oct 2018, 8 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unrelated to the supercharger discussion, I'll be soon moving to Issaquah in coming weeks, what are my options of quick and free charging? I know Issaquah Park n Ride has free EV charging spots but are there any more high speed charging spots around? Also coming from bay area, I find its disappointing the lack of superchargers around Seattle and its suburbs. Hopefully this is first of many to come!

Appreciate the answers.
www.plugshare.com

• Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H
Unrelated to the supercharger discussion, I'll be soon moving to Issaquah in coming weeks, what are my options of quick and free charging? I know Issaquah Park n Ride has free EV charging spots but are there any more high speed charging spots around? Also coming from bay area, I find its disappointing the lack of superchargers around Seattle and its suburbs. Hopefully this is first of many to come!

Appreciate the answers.
On the bright side you will not be stuck in queues....

Today

Attachments

• IMG_20181011_135524.jpg
    IMG_20181011_135524.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 169
Reactions: Kermee
Someone just posted photos and an update on Facebook Northwest Tesla Owners:
"The techs are making final adjustments to the new Superchargers at Fred Meyer’s in Issaquah. They’re hoping to have them up and running in the next hour or two. Yay!"

Then "Looks like I just missed you by a few minutes. PSE did their thing and left. there is a tech from Tesla here saying that it should go live later today. he is updating firmware right now!"

Last edited: