Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Issaquah, WA (LIVE Oct 2018, 8 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Transformer is installed. Still no signage on the stalls’ signposts. Chargers are still bagged up.
2B78D9F2-9834-48DC-90EE-0DC3C5F80F5C.jpeg

I live in Redmond and asked my 3 to navigate to the nearest Supercharger. Interesting result. Nothing shown on the actual map, but it knows where it's located. Perhaps this is user reported on Google maps? Hope it's up and running soon.

Sorry in advance for the poor image quality.

Attachments

• IMG_0642.jpg
    IMG_0642.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 93
I live in Redmond and asked my 3 to navigate to the nearest Supercharger. Interesting result. Nothing shown on the actual map, but it knows where it's located. Perhaps this is user reported on Google maps? Hope it's up and running soon.

Sorry in advance for the poor image quality.
That's because someone put it on Google Maps. Yet another reason why that shouldn't be done before they are finished, yet it happens over and over again.

Hi guys , now that the transformer is in what is the general timeframe prior to being able to Supercharger here ?

Im so excited have been waiting for 3 years for this

looks like everything is in place. except the signs on the sign posts as @Wynn reported as of monday 9am. who knows how soon they will get them bolted on and THEN it should be open for business. the shorts will probably say TSLA is running out of cash.

if you are the ocd type, you can click refresh to this link, if it shows there is an inspection happening, that should be the last step.

Based on Lynnwood thread

Stopped by during my lunch and saw a couple of big trucks (one with a crane) leaving the area, and saw a nice pretty transformer! No idea on wiring status, didn't have time to talk to anybody/check it out. I'm sure Tesla still needs to come by and do their tests. Almost there!

It took 10 days between transformer installation and service operation. But not sure same timeframe would applies Issaquah.

• Informative
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
Unrelated to the supercharger discussion, I'll be soon moving to Issaquah in coming weeks, what are my options of quick and free charging? I know Issaquah Park n Ride has free EV charging spots but are there any more high speed charging spots around? Also coming from bay area, I find its disappointing the lack of superchargers around Seattle and its suburbs. Hopefully this is first of many to come!

Appreciate the answers.