Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lincoln, NE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Monday afternoon

Attachments

• IMG_1029.JPG
    IMG_1029.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Informative
Reactions: msksus1
Maybe somebody will let him in on the secret. But seriously, i will try to scope out Grand Island in a few weeks. I will have to be using my winter car till one of these show up operational, Lincoln, GI, or Kearney. If anybody has any ideas as to where to look, please let me know. Heard rumors of possibly Arby's and Ruby Tuesday, but nothing confirmed

Maybe somebody will let him in on the secret. But seriously, i will try to scope out Grand Island in a few weeks. I will have to be using my winter car till one of these show up operational, Lincoln, GI, or Kearney. If anybody has any ideas as to where to look, please let me know. Heard rumors of possibly Arby's and Ruby Tuesday, but nothing confirmed
Hey, you'd be doing a real public service if you discover permits for GI or Kearney. Buy you lunch! (At HyVee in Lincoln--when it's finished) :)

Potentially Christmas. Gothenburg is coming along nicely. Guessing that will be finished approximately at the same time.
Wishful thinking maybe but with the slabs poured and if they get the equipment on site I think it might happen the first of December. Wild guess. Nice Christmas present! I'm in Lincoln so I'll make sure I check this often. I think the hangup is often that Tesla needs to come out and inspect before use. That could delay things.

Wishful thinking maybe but with the slabs poured and if they get the equipment on site I think it might happen the first of December. Wild guess. Nice Christmas present! I'm in Lincoln so I'll make sure I check this often. I think the hangup is often that Tesla needs to come out and inspect before use. That could delay things.

I sure hope it does open before Christmas. It'd save us a trip through Omaha to get to Missouri.