Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lowell, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is indeed the label of a V3 250kW capable supercharger. The open grills on the tops of the cabinets is another clue. The cables are thinner but you can't prove it by me.
Enjoy the supercharger. It's been a long time coming. I hope the crew goes down the road and starts another site in Fort Smith.

Reactions: gbailey
e1d4cf268d205ff30a492a50e5e3b7cdb4f08be8694075bffeb1b7be50b8fc62.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Booma and Chuq
I talked with the Tesla installer. He drove from Memphis in a Model S and was hinting strongly with the people he was talking to at Tesla that more are needed on I40, but he doesn't have any direct control or knowledge about any new installation beyond the one they gave him here.

Please update Plugshare so we can monitor charging performance. For me, trip planning between Coffeyville KS and Huntsville, AL.

Bob Wilson
Plugshare won't get updated to add this location until Tesla updates their map to show it as open. Plugshare restricts adding superchargers by the public and automatically adds them from a feed of Tesla's system.