Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Morgantown, WV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If it winds up being a day when I'm back and forth through there, I'm in too. If it isn't ready this weekend, I'll just stop at La Vale, then to Cambridge OH (or Tridelphia WV as I currently do). But I like the sound of the meter arriving today.

Even when this charger gets up and running, I'm a bit nervous as google maps indicates it is 224 miles from my parents in OH to the Morgantown charger. Their place is near Chillicothe, OH. The route I used to take with my ICE was US 50 through Parkersburg, WV to Clarksburg, WV then up I79 to Morgantown. There are no other Superchargers planned on that route. There is a destination charger at a restaurant near Clarksburg that I can stop at during business hours to give me a boost if needed. I have done 217 miles before with 7 miles to spare when I only had charged to 235 miles so I do have an idea that I can make it. Won't know till the charger is ready and I get to test it.

Morgantown is up and running.
49jMS5t.jpg