Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Napa, CA (EXPANDED Jun 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just found out today about this Supercharger, I was so excited I studied up (Mainly on this forum) and just got back from visiting the site.
The pavement is done, the cones were gone and I drove in. It looks 95% done. My Model S arrives next month, perfect timing!
IMG_6220.JPG
IMG_6222.JPG
IMG_6220.JPG
IMG_6222.JPG
IMG_6218.JPG

Excellent, Napa Pete! I went by and took a picture too, and was going to report it's all done but the striping. When I was there, I couldn't find the owner, and there were landscape crews and people putting up sheet rock in the Circle K. At that time, they were ALL ICEd, I presume so all those pesky Tesla owners don't drive in there and try to charge! I think the site owner was getting grumpy. And I even stopped by Home Depot and bought a hardhat ($7), just so I could wander around, and then the crew was gone.

Napa SC 6 27.jpg

I just found out today about this Supercharger, I was so excited I studied up (Mainly on this forum) and just got back from visiting the site.
The pavement is done, the cones were gone and I drove in. It looks 95% done. My Model S arrives next month, perfect timing!

Great. So for your very first post, you're admitting to have ICEd a Supercharger, with photographic evidence. Way to go. :)

Seriously, great pictures...thanks for sharing and welcome to the forums. Keep us posted on the progress with your soon-to-be new S.

Bruce.

The pavement is done, the cones were gone and I drove in. It looks 95% done. My Model S arrives next month, perfect timing!View attachment 183023View attachment 183024View attachment 183023 View attachment 183024 View attachment 183025
Thanks for the update and the pictures NapaPete. We're driving up for the July 4th weekend. Any chance it may be open by then? It looks pretty close.

Great. So for your very first post, you're admitting to have ICEd a Supercharger, with photographic evidence. Way to go. :)

Seriously, great pictures...thanks for sharing and welcome to the forums. Keep us posted on the progress with your soon-to-be new S.

Bruce.

Bruce, I would never ICE any ev charging spot! Even a non operational one. That car you see there was already there. I'm the black Volvo SUV in the background. I know you were joking, but I had to set the record straight! I'll try to drive by every few days and update any progress made.
REALLY looking forward to my new Tesla and sharing and reading stories on this forum!

• Funny
Reactions: ohmman and bmah
Bruce, I would never ICE any ev charging spot! Even a non operational one. That car you see there was already there. I'm the black Volvo SUV in the background. I know you were joking, but I had to set the record straight! I'll try to drive by every few days and update any progress made.
REALLY looking forward to my new Tesla and sharing and reading stories on this forum!
Hi Napa Pete. I think you confused bmah and I. As a newbie to the forum I wouldn't pick on a regular (even jokingly!). Look forward to your future updates. Thanks...

I stopped by late Tuesday evening. The gas station store looked like they were starting to stock it and there were product signs going on the windows etc.

I hadn't realized how busy Devlin Rd would be at 3pm, and it took forever to get an opening in the traffic to pull back out. I'll not make that mistake again.

However, the most pertinent photos are missing! These are the ones of the front entry where the entrance driveway meets the street. That is where the major construction has been focused for the last three months. The stalls and pedestals have be finished for ages! :)

However, the most pertinent photos are missing! These are the ones of the front entry where the entrance driveway meets the street. That is where the major construction has been focused for the last three months. The stalls and pedestals have be finished for ages! :)
The work connecting to Devlin Rd was finished over a week ago. To me it looks liked it's just striping and landscaping left. Maybe some lighting/electrical work.

Woah I missed this thread for the last few months. First time I saw these were today. Driving by on highway 12 I saw the bright red Tesla chargers. I am super excited, I frequent this corridor and this will be a perfect location for me to charge my Model 3!

Now we really need another supercharger in Davis! Vacsville to Folsom is a long stretch of nothing... (I work in downtown Sacramento)

Wow, great news! Thanks to @roblab for the heads up. I will change the thread title. This Supercharger site is not yet shown on the teslamotors.com Find Us page, so not "officially" open. And as noted, there could be difficulty accessing the location because of the ongoing construction which Tesla does not have control over. So be careful and don't assume that you can get a charge here 24/7.

Here I am, the first to charge at the Napa Supercharger on Devlin Dr.: Saturday morning, 7/9/16 @ 10:11 am.
I met Rob as I was leaving. I know Rob has been checking this Supercharger status often, THANKS and I get there 30 minutes before him. Sorry!! My wife said, Tesla owners are obsessed!! Yep we are!!
419.jpg

I made the detour onto Devlin Rd heading north on Hwy 29 just to see the progress.
However, when I pulled up to the Grabber Tubes this guy waves me through and said "YOU'RE THE FIRST TO CHARGE"
I asked if he worked for Tesla? No! he said, he works for the contractor and was taking detailed pictures (evidence of progress) for the completion of the Tesla Supercharger installation. He was also inside the concrete block electrical enclosure so I anticipated he commissioned the Supercharger installation just before I arrived.

I also charged on my way back home on Sunday evening, 7/10/16 @ 3:30 pm
The long wait is over.

Last edited: