Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - National Harbor, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pictures from today. Looks like the trenching is complete and they are preparing to stage the stalls (using the crate sides as markers).
P1010873.JPG
P1010877.JPG
P1010876.JPG
P1010875.JPG

Eeeeenteresting, they trenched infront of the curb, not behind! Maybe it has something to do with that giant boulder retaining wall. Looks like the stalls will be behind the curb with the conduits crossing under it.

Yeah, looks like 12 on the same side, 1 head in, 11 back in (counted them twice). Making progress:
IMG_6190.JPG
IMG_6191.JPG
IMG_6192.JPG

Irrigation pipe, hanging for dear life:
IMG_6193.JPG
IMG_6194.JPG

No Powerpacks here:
IMG_6195.JPG
IMG_6196.JPG

It's a mess.
IMG_6197.JPG

No longer a pipe-dream, the stalls are going in:
IMG_6198.JPG

Superchargers are growing like these guys around here ;)
IMG_6151.JPG

So... Thanksgiving? o_O

• Informative
Reactions: Acps110 and Thinkje
I can see ICEing as a major problem for this SuC in the future. During the time that I was there to take pictures, 4 different cars pulled into the small lot, turned around and left (and this was a Wednesday afternoon around 4:15 p.m).

A lot of people seem to use this lot as a turn-around place after realizing they didn't want to be down by the carousel, yet not realizing that the road connects back through to the main drag. Hopefully it doesn't turn into an ICE-fest like the charging stations in the MGM garage. :eek:

Reactions: swengl
I rode bike over to my future favorite SuperCharger today and took some pics. You can see that the pads are now poured for the charger stations themselves, and they are indeed behind the curb, close to the rock wall. The conduits are run and the are in front of the curb has been filled back in. The retaining wall has not changed much and there isn't a clear indication on how high they intend to build it. Notice the lovely grill provided on site so be sure to bring your steaks for a cookout while you charge! Forgive the duplicate pictures....
IMG_2319.jpg
IMG_2319.jpg
IMG_2320.jpg
IMG_2321.jpg
IMG_2319.jpg
IMG_2320.jpg
IMG_2321.jpg
IMG_2322.jpg
IMG_2323.jpg
IMG_2323.jpg
IMG_2322.jpg
IMG_2321.jpg
IMG_2320.jpg
IMG_2319.jpg

Section 21-1306 of the Transportation Article of the MD Code

§21–1306.
(a) This section does not apply to any person riding in an enclosed cab.
(b) An individual may not operate or ride on a motorcycle unless the individual is wearing protective headgear that meets the standards established by the Administrator.
(c) A person may not operate a motorcycle unless:
(1) He is wearing an eye-protective device of a type approved by the Administrator; or
(2) The motorcycle is equipped with a windscreen.
(d) The Administrator:
(1) May approve or disapprove protective headgear and eye-protective devices required by this section;
(2) May adopt and enforce regulations establishing standards and specifications for the approval of protective headgear and eye-protective devices; and
(3) Shall publish lists of all protective headgear and eye-protective devices that he approves, by name and type.
(e) (1) The failure of an individual to wear protective headgear required under subsection (b) of this section may not:
(i) Be considered evidence of negligence;
(ii) Be considered evidence of contributory negligence;
(iii) Limit liability of a party or an insurer; or
(iv) Diminish recovery for damages arising out of the ownership, maintenance, or operation of a motorcycle.
(2) Subject to the provisions of paragraph (3) of this subsection, a party, witness, or counsel may not make reference to protective headgear during a trial of a civil action that involves property damage, personal injury, or death if the damage, injury, or death is not related to the design, manufacture, supplying, or repair of protective headgear.
(3) (i) Nothing contained in this subsection may be construed to prohibit the right of a person to institute a civil action for damages against a dealer, manufacturer, distributor, factory branch, or other appropriate entity or person arising out of an incident that involves protective headgear alleged to be defectively designed, manufactured, or repaired.
(ii) In a civil action described under subparagraph (i) of this paragraph in which 2 or more parties are named as joint tort-feasors, interpleaded as defendants, or impleaded as defendants, and at least 1 of the joint tort-feasors or defendants is not involved in the design, manufacture, supplying, or repair of protective headgear, a court shall order on a motion of any party separate trials to accomplish the ends of justice.
Thanks for posting the above. It amazes me how quickly folks are to disparage an area based on what they hear or one experience. I've lived in Prince Georges County for years, as have most of my friends, and it's an awesome community.

Reactions: Austral