Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Quincy, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Per a local Facebook group, this one is under construction:

7DD4C24C-2B10-47EF-8271-22B8505AA3A0.jpeg

this is going to be awesome..We generally charge at cave b. I really feel that somewhere around grand coulee dam needs a supercharger or several L2 chargers. for crying out loud the grand coulee dam visitor center with its huge parking lot should have a direct connection from the dam (I know I know its not directly possible but you get my point...the supply is there why doesn't the city/county/state have chargers there?) We have had to come down to Moses lake. I think the steamboat rock state park has an L2 but haven't tried it yet.

View attachment 878132
I was here on Wednesday and the charger looks like it’s starting to near completion. Could be a perfect spot to stop and charge for Christmas! Though they are out of the way more than you would expect.
On the day you were there (wed 11/23) it received its final electrical inspection by L&I. Should be active soon.
1669906638878.png

Same here, this is one of those goldilocks locations for us. From just outside Seattle our old S gets to Ellensburg with about 30% charge, but this stop would be at 10%. It's also the last restroom break before ancient lakes, so we tend to stop there regardless.

Out of curiosity, is this station super busy all the time? Or is it down? I’ve been watching it on the Tesla app and it’s consistently for the last couple days 0 of 8 available. I have a camping trip coming up that I planned on stopping here before getting to my final destination.

Out of curiosity, is this station super busy all the time? Or is it down? I’ve been watching it on the Tesla app and it’s consistently for the last couple days 0 of 8 available. I have a camping trip coming up that I planned on stopping here before getting to my final destination.
Probably just a reporting bug. Sometimes the site doesn't communicate with HQ for whatever reason and when that happens, it shows the stalls as unavailable. But there's basically no way this supercharger is full all the time.

Reactions: IdaX