Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Quincy, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Out of curiosity, is this station super busy all the time? Or is it down? I’ve been watching it on the Tesla app and it’s consistently for the last couple days 0 of 8 available. I have a camping trip coming up that I planned on stopping here before getting to my final destination.
I generally never see anyone there. There aren't many amenities close to it aside from an older gas station which isn't in greatest shape. I generally stop in ellensburg when I'm going from west side to spokane. There are like 50 dining options you can walk to when car is charging. I think the quincy has the lowest charging rates I've seen on that i90 corridor though.

Reactions: Guy Maughan
I generally never see anyone there. There aren't many amenities close to it aside from an older gas station which isn't in greatest shape. I generally stop in ellensburg when I'm going from west side to spokane. There are like 50 dining options you can walk to when car is charging. I think the quincy has the lowest charging rates I've seen on that i90 corridor though.
That is where I would normally stop too but this one is closer to where we are camping up in the dry falls/Sun Lakes area for a week. 😜 Gonna do some car camping up there and will only have access to a 120v haha

Yikes!

FD4C9E56-7513-46CD-B720-EAA793BCECC9_1_201_a.jpeg

Reminds me of when someone cut all the cables in Oakhurst, CA right after the SpC opened. Wonder what's happening. Hopefully they get 'er up and working as quickly as the Oakhurst one

I was leaving the Spokane airport last Friday (3/3) and set my destination as the Quincy SC. I then got the message that this SC was closed so I stopped and charged @ Moses Lake instead and by-passed Quincy.

On Monday I didn't have enough juice to make it to Sprague, my preferred charger, so I stopped @ Quincy hoping to charge for 5 minutes since the Quincy SC is 50 yards out of my way.

When I plugged-in the light around my X's charging port remained black, the message inside the car said "ready to charge" even though it was plugged-in.

I only spent 30 seconds @ the Quincy SC (on 3/6) and then proceeded to Moses Lake (so I could make it to Spokane SC)

I was leaving the Spokane airport last Friday (3/3) and set my destination as the Quincy SC. I then got the message that this SC was closed so I stopped and charged @ Moses Lake instead and by-passed Quincy.

On Monday I didn't have enough juice to make it to Sprague, my preferred charger, so I stopped @ Quincy hoping to charge for 5 minutes since the Quincy SC is 50 yards out of my way.

When I plugged-in the light around my X's charging port remained black, the message inside the car said "ready to charge" even though it was plugged-in.

I only spent 30 seconds @ the Quincy SC (on 3/6) and then proceeded to Moses Lake (so I could make it to Spokane SC)
That sounds like a possible transformer issue :/ no comm and no power. Hope they get it back up soon. Summer travel/events are only a few months away and that is a great final stop before adventures.