Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Luis Obispo, CA (LIVE 5 May 2018, expanded May 2020, 14 V2 + 4 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
when I was there on sunday @ around noon - they had one Megapack and it was actually charging cars - the other Megapack on site was off to the side and the attendant said it was non-functional (no reason provided). I have no status as of today - cause I left yesterday when I was done charging.

Sadly, looks and permits are two entirely separate things. There was an SC somewhere out east that looked completely done and ready to use for two years, but was never turned on. They eventually tore it all out.
If you're talking about the one I think you are, it was a property dispute and improper contracts. That has no bearing on the expansion at the Madonna Inn Supercharger.

I drove past four times this weekend since my hotel was nearby. the 4 stalls on the right are still wrapped and say “coming soon”. Each of the four times I saw a short line of 1-2 Tesla’s waiting to charge, the new normal.

Attachments

• D4DA8D3D-9879-4FFB-97A0-19ED6E28C74B.jpeg
    D4DA8D3D-9879-4FFB-97A0-19ED6E28C74B.jpeg
    497.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Informative
Reactions: goldengate