Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Thousand Oaks, CA - East Thousand Oaks Blvd (re-opened May 2021)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple points of confusion:
1. It’s showing as Thousand Oaks on the nav, so we may need to change the thread title to TO. 6231DEA1-6DF1-47FC-8723-F9AB3F2895ED.jpeg

2. It’s showing up in the nav, but there is no power to the actual chargers as of 4:45am.

Reactions: rrosenbl
From the screen, it looks like the official title should be "Thousand Oaks, East" (I am intentionally omitting the "CA" as this is a CA forum). The other site is likely "Thousand Oaks, West". This makes much more sense for us non-locals who cannot tell the difference between Thousand Oaks and Westlake Village. Actually, it seems from discussions in these two threads that sometimes locals can't either! :p

Come to think about it, Carlsbad should be relabeled "North" and "South", though there has been no activity there at all.

From the screen, it looks like the official title should be "Thousand Oaks, East" (I am intentionally omitting the "CA" as this is a CA forum). The other site is likely "Thousand Oaks, West". This makes much more sense for us non-locals who cannot tell the difference between Thousand Oaks and Westlake Village. Actually, it seems from discussions in these two threads that sometimes locals can't either! :p

Come to think about it, Carlsbad should be relabeled "North" and "South", though there has been no activity there at all.

Or perhaps Thousand Oaks/Westlake Village. As a former local, and frequent visitor, Westlake Village makes the most sense, but I can see how if you are not familiar with the area it would not. Thousand Oaks, East is confusing to me.

Reactions: rrosenbl
@BruceR61 @Cici&Mimi @4SUPER9

The designation of the site isn’t Thousand Oaks East. It’s just Thousand Oaks — the the section of Thousand Oaks Blvd. east of Moorpark Rd. is E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. West of that (and entering the Oaks Mall), it’s W. Thousand Oaks Blvd.

I think it officially shows up as Thousand Oaks, CA - East Thousand Oaks Boulevard. My only suggestion was to differentiate it from the Oaks Mall location.

Reactions: MelaniainLA