Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How busy is this supercharger usually? Planning to drive down on a Thursday in Feb from South Denver to Santa Fe. Plan is to stop for lunch in Trinidad and then either stop in Las Vegas, NM or at the supercharger in Santa Fe (even though it is a little bit out of the way). Hopefully there will be some kind of plug at the airbnb we're staying at :D

I've been to Trinidad 8 or 10 times, never seen over four of us charging at one time.

Los Vegas SC is at a nice Motel just off the interstate.

Santa Fe is a little farther off the interstate, it's a bit of a walk to the mostly deserted mall that it is located at.

• Informative
Reactions: TexasDuke
I was last here about a month ago. Similar to most of the stops on I-25 from here all the way to El Paso - little to no grass and lots of 'goat head' thorns. My dog won't get out of the car at this stop anymore since he stepped on one here before. Wishful thinking that these stops could be more pet friendly?
No one has mentioned what that odd 4x plug Tesla charger thing is off to the side here. I haven't tried to use it and haven't taken pics. My assumption was that it was some sort of Tesla Semi-related charger? Anyone know what that's for?