Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Northern Rockies Lodge has several 110V 15A outlets for plugging in your RV (or EV).
We drove to Liard Hot Springs this morning; one of the must see places on the route; about 33 miles from the lodge. Round trip used 98% to 75%.
At noon we plugged into the 110V outlet and should be well charged by the time we leave tomorrow morning. (Add about 1% per hour so should be about 90% when we leave).
No need to spend 2 nights here unless you really like fishing.
They have 3 float planes to take fishermen to lots of great fishing spots.
View attachment 1058578
I have been using Teslafi to keep track of the Tesla statistics, but we lost logging about 55 miles north of Fort Nelson.
Hopefully, we can pickup logging again in Whitehorse and other "major" cities.
Internet here is by satellite (not Starlink) and you must have great patience.
Before we left on this trip I preloaded all the stops in the Tesla navigation; but all the stops disappeared in Fort Nelson (weird); so in Fort Nelson I added stops to Fairbanks.
Even though you cannot see road segments, the navigation knows the route and gives fairly accurate power percentages.
One trick that used to work in my old car was to stop at a place where you had good connectivity and then zooming in on your route and following along the path of the route slowly allowing the Nav time to load all the visuals of the map at a zoom level of your choosing. It seemed to store it in the short term memory of the Nav and then later when you were in a place with no connectivity, you could still zoom in and see what was along your path. It's been a few years and a few software updates since I tried this trick, so I'm not sure if it still works.

Of course you could also try purchasing a "Milepost" atlas at any of the gas stations up there. I would think they still make it. It used to be considered the "Bible" for travel along the Alaska Highway.

We drove to Liard Hot Springs this morning; one of the must see places on the route
When my wife and I drove the AlCan back from Skagway in '87 Liard Hot Springs was a highlight. We had been living out of the back of our little Mazda pickup truck for a couple of weeks at that point and hadn't had a hot shower in quite some time so the hot pools were a very welcome surprise. I don't remember how we were navigating and choosing our camping spots but we had no idea this little paradise was there. Saw several moose with calves eating in the hot marshes.

Check-ins for 2024-06-22
- Sittensen, Germany (#622) (First to check-in)
- Rade Appel, Germany (#623)
- Hamburg - Lübecker Straße, Germany (#624) (First to check-in)
- Barsbüttel (Krieger), Germany (#625) (First to check-in)
- Lübeck (Cafe del Sol), Germany (#626) (First to check-in)

This is our trip to Lübeck for a few days. One supercharger left for the way back. No stuffed animals this time.

No new Superchargers today, but ran a distance challenge on my 2023 Model Y Long Range. Got 305 miles running from 100% to 0 miles of range showing. Started and ended in my garage, so zero net elevation gain. Pretty happy with that number, especially considering I have nearly 29K miles on the odometer.

Attachments

• IMG_8964.jpg
    IMG_8964.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
We drove from Northern Rockies Lodge to Whitehorse today; easy drive; roads are very good; and charging is fairly fast.
At 50kW there is no tapering.
I seriously overestimated the time it would take to charge.
We left at 430am since I wanted to be sure we arrived in Whitehorse at a reasonable hour. (We arrived at 3pm).

IMG_6398.jpg

The sun only sets for a couple of hours so it is not dark at all at 430am.
IMG_1227.jpg
IMG_1220.jpg

We saw bison and a baby moose.
IMG_1237.jpg

The FLO charger at Watson Lake is across the street from the sign post forest.
The charger output 37kW.
We had breakfast at Andrea's; next to Big Horn hotel.
IMG_6400.jpg

There are over 100,000 signs in the forest.
IMG_1238.jpg

We had breakfast and walked around the sign post forest for about 20 minutes and we were charged enough to go to Teslin.
IMG_1274.jpg

Teslin power output was 50kW. We had lunch across the street and walked through a small museum and then were charged enough to continue to Whitehorse. We also stopped for a couple minutes at the FLO 50kW charger at Marsh Lake.
You need to have a FLO card (or app) to authenticate, but there is no fee. (I have been using the FLO card).
We are staying at the Ravin Inn; they have FLO destination chargers in their parking lot (also no fee). There is a 50kW FLO charger across the street that we will not use.

No new Superchargers today, but ran a distance challenge on my 2023 Model Y Long Range. Got 305 miles running from 100% to 0 miles of range showing. Started and ended in my garage, so zero net elevation gain. Pretty happy with that number, especially considering I have nearly 29K miles on the odometer.
You guys are inspiring me to attempt a distance challenge in my new S. I should probably do it before the degradation starts to kick in. I've only lost 1-2 rated miles despite already having 29k on the odometer.

Reactions: juliusa and NKYTA
Any idea what your average speed was? 239 Wh/mi is impressive!

Reactions: israndy
Check-ins for 2024-06-22
- Fenton, MO (#1906)
- Chesterfield - N Outer 40 Rd, MO (#1907)
- St. Louis - Riverview Dr, MO (#1908)
- Edwardsville, IL (#1909)
- Mt. Vernon - South 42nd St, IL (#1910)
- Salem, IL (#1911)
- Vandalia, IL (#1912)
- Effingham - Avenue of Mid-America, IL (#1913)
- Champaign - W Kirby Ave, IL (#1914)
- Urbana, IL (#1915)
- Springfield - S Dirksen Pkwy, IL (#1916)
- Springfield - W Jefferson St, IL (#1917)
- Normal - W Raab Rd, IL (#1918)

Thankfully I seemed to miss the common storms. Didn’t even deviate from my path.
Still pretty Effingham hot tho. 🥲

Day 45
Mesa Verde was amazing. It hadn't rained at Mesa Verde in months, but it rained both days we were there. It wasn't constant, though.
Internet connectivity is effectively not available. Not by cell phone. Not by the provided WiFi in the dining area (it gets overwhelmed). They need Starlink there, but it may also be a conscious choice to leave things so disconnected. We had to go down to Cortez Thursday night so that I could attend a Board meeting from the car.

Mesa Verde has a Tesla destination charger and a Clipper Creek J1772. There was a Model Y there Wednesday night, but we never had a problem with multiple cars needing to use the charger. I did have a bit of anxiety on Friday, however, as we decided to go to Four Corners in the afternoon. There is a ChargePoint in Cortez, so we stopped and charged there to ensure it worked. That provided a little safety net in case someone else was charging when we got back to Mesa Verde. Even though Cortez is nearly 30 miles away, it is all downhill and uses less than 2% SOC to get there from the top of Mesa Verde. We returned to Mesa Verde with 20% SOC, and the destination charger was free, so the safety net wasn't needed.

We had a spectacular drive today through Valley of the Gods and Monument Valley. I have wanted to visit Monument Valley for as long as I can remember. It was super cool to see in person, even if the light wasn't perfect.

Whoever suggested Moki Dugway, thank you! What an amazing drive up the side of a bluff.

Highway 163 was nearly washed out from the recent rainstorms and was down to one lane as the road crews worked to shore things up. The roadway must've been moments from total collapse after seeing the erosion that happened from the storm. Someone captured the flash flood and posted it to Twitter (hat tip, @Bighorn ).

Tomorrow, we hope to make it to Las Vegas via the Grand Canyon, Kingman, Needles (CA) to clear out those superchargers (and others). I probably won't have time to visit many of the Las Vegas superchargers.

Check-ins for 2024-06-18
- Colorado Springs - Forest Bluffs, CO (#1712) (Comment: Dave and Buster's, Chuy's and more. )
- Colorado Springs, CO (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan)
- Poncha Springs, CO (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )

Check-ins for 2024-06-19
- Alamosa, CO (#1713) (Comment: City center. bank parking lot. )

Check-ins for 2024-06-22
- Blanding, UT (#1714) (Comment: Visitor center. Maverick travel stop next door )
- Page, AZ (#1715) (Comment: Courtyard by Marriott )

Mesa Verde
Sunset House cliff dwelling. It and smaller cliff dwellings to its left (from this perspective) receive sunlight at sunset. They are the only cliff dwellings that do. Cliff Palace receives direct sunlight in the late afternoon but not at sunset.
1719104783808.png

These juniper trees take hundreds and hundreds of years to grow. Five feet in 50 years is what our tour guide said. The Long Mesa Fire in 2002 wiped these out in minutes. Since 1989, about 60% of the park has burned. Cllimate change has undoubtedly changed the fire risk for this ecosystem. Less water. Higher heat. It is sad.
1719105119650.png

Navajo Canyon in Mesa Verde with Square Tower House cliff dwelling in the lower right
1719105175240.png

From Park Point Lookout (the highest point in the park). This looks back towards the valley where you enter. Cortez would be just to the left of frame.
1719105274972.png

Monument Valley
1719104358340.png

Moki Dugway
1719104531360.png

1719104634170.png

1719105423069.png

1719105496390.png

1719105648496.png

Last edited:
We are staying at the Ravin Inn; they have FLO destination chargers in their parking lot (also no fee). There is a 50kW FLO charger across the street that we will not use.
You're staying at a lot of the same places we did last summer. The Raven Inn was pretty nice. The restaurant in the hotel is decent, but I recommend the creperie across the street for breakfast. A wide variety of sweet and savory crepes! And if that doesn't completely scratch the crepe itch for you, I recommend the creperies in both North Pole, AK and Seward, if you make it to those towns.

Spending some time in Vegas for work. The hotel room doesn't have a fridge, nor microwave or a coffee maker. They really don't want you to spend any time in your room other than sleep LOL

Check-ins for 2024-06-20
- Oakley, KS (#2001)
- Denver - Tower Rd, CO (#2002)
- Denver - 6691 Tower Rd, CO (#2003)
- Johnstown, CO (#2004)
- Boulder - 28th St, CO (#2005)
- Northglenn, CO (#2006)
- Rifle, CO (#2007)
- Parachute, CO (#2008)

Check-ins for 2024-06-21
- Richfield - W 1250 S, UT (#2009)
- North Las Vegas, NV (#2010)
- Las Vegas - W Craig Rd, NV (#2011)
- Las Vegas - W Charleston Blvd, NV (#2012)
- Las Vegas - S Decatur Blvd, NV (#2013)
- Las Vegas - Paradise Rd, NV (#2014)

We drove from Northern Rockies Lodge to Whitehorse today; easy drive; roads are very good; and charging is fairly fast.
At 50kW there is no tapering.
I seriously overestimated the time it would take to charge.
We left at 430am since I wanted to be sure we arrived in Whitehorse at a reasonable hour. (We arrived at 3pm).

View attachment 1058889
The sun only sets for a couple of hours so it is not dark at all at 430am.
View attachment 1058891View attachment 1058892
We saw bison and a baby moose.
View attachment 1058895
The FLO charger at Watson Lake is across the street from the sign post forest.
The charger output 37kW.
We had breakfast at Andrea's; next to Big Horn hotel.
View attachment 1058897

There are over 100,000 signs in the forest.
View attachment 1058899
We had breakfast and walked around the sign post forest for about 20 minutes and we were charged enough to go to Teslin.
View attachment 1058903
Teslin power output was 50kW. We had lunch across the street and walked through a small museum and then were charged enough to continue to Whitehorse. We also stopped for a couple minutes at the FLO 50kW charger at Marsh Lake.
You need to have a FLO card (or app) to authenticate, but there is no fee. (I have been using the FLO card).
Summer Saturday night in Whitehorse will be wild. Drunks all over the place lol. My mother and I got the last room in the Best Western on our 2005 trip and it was directly above the "lounge" :) I'm a night owl so didn't mind much but I felt bad for mom. It was super loud all the way until they kicked everyone out at 2am, and then the noise just poured out onto the street for another hour or so.

Spending some time in Vegas for work. The hotel room doesn't have a fridge, nor microwave or a coffee maker. They really don't want you to spend any time in your room other than sleep LOL
And they want you to order room service! This is fairly common for "resorts" in general, and can be kind of annoying. If you really need a fridge, just tell them you have medication that requires it and they will bring one up to the room.

First real travel day of the trip, at least as far as hitting new Superchargers is concerned. Drove from Eureka to Lake Tahoe. The weather was beautiful, but definitely hot once we reached Redding!

#950, 06/22/24, Weaverville, CA
#951, 06/22/24, Redding, CA- Hilltop Drive
#952, 06/22/24, Anderson, CA
#953, 06/22/24, Marysville, CA
#954, 06/22/24, Roseville, CA - Freedom Way
#955, 06/22/24, Roseville, CA - Harding Boulevard
#956, 06/22/24, Roseville, CA - Douglas Boulevard
#957, 06/22/24, Rocklin, CA - Granite Drive
#958, 06/22/24, Auburn, CA
#959, 06/22/24, Auburn, CA - Lincoln Way
#960, 06/22/24, Pollock Pines, CA
#961, 06/22/24, South Lake Tahoe, CA

We’ll be here for about a week before heading further south.

Check-ins for 2024-06-23
- Pontiac, IL (#1919)
- Bradley, IL (#1920)
- Mokena, IL (#1921)
- Munster, IN (#1922)
- Orland Park, IL (#1923)
- Joliet, IL (#1924)
- Chicago - S Pulaski Rd, IL (#1925)
- Villa Park, IL (#1926)
- South Barrington, IL (#1927)
- Elgin, IL (#1928)
- Lakemoor, IL (#1929)