Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which were your 3 new favorite roads?

My recent favorite was US 50 between Sacramento and Stateline. At 10PM, I just had to pass a couple of cars then it was all mine until just a few miles from the Nevada border. So nice.
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 10.36.42 PM.png

@Darren S
At Yosemite, I ended up buying an annual park pass as they allowed me to apply the recent Death Valley fee toward the cost. So, I think I paid $90 for Fish Camp. I also had a message at Fish Camp, Car won’t charge. Call Service. Except there was no cell service as I recall. Fortunately it cleared.

@JSergeant @Half Dollar Bill @Bighorn I'm curious how long do you think each of you would it take you guys to travel from Austin to Maine at pretty fast pace? I'm trying to figure out how much torture to impose on my family members in the coming years and that trip seems especially appealing.
I just got from Mexico to Canada in 5 days passing through both Austin and Maine on the way.

Addendum: On second thought, that was via Tampa with some stops to visit along the way. Austin to Portland is just over 2000 miles, so two days would be a moderately brisk pace.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: buttershrimp
@Darren S
At Yosemite, I ended up buying an annual park pass as they allowed me to apply the recent Death Valley fee toward the cost. So, I think I paid $90 for Fish Camp. I also had a message at Fish Camp, Car won’t charge. Call Service. Except there was no cell service as I recall. Fortunately it cleared.

I just got from Mexico to Canada in 5 days passing through both Austin and Maine on the way.

Good to know, @Bighorn, and it looks like $80 would cover all 400+ "Federal Fee" areas for a year. Maybe I'll do that next year as I don't think I'm planning on visiting any other National Parks until next Summer at the earliest or at least not $50 worth of entrance fees by then.

Good think I drove right past Crater Lake on my way to Klamath Falls or I would have been bummed if I couldn't combine it like you did.

Here's the current fees for Yosemite National Park btw.

upload_2018-9-14_0-53-19.png

As long as I'm on the subject, here are the fees for Banff National Park (~$7.50 US but they were waived as I was just passing through):

upload_2018-9-14_1-6-30.png

Last edited:
@JSergeant @Half Dollar Bill @Bighorn I'm curious how long do you think each of you would it take you guys to travel from Austin to Maine at pretty fast pace? I'm trying to figure out how much torture to impose on my family members in the coming years and that trip seems especially appealing.
If they're older family you'll want a more leisurely pace. If they're younger, then as long as you have electronics in the car you can go for 16 hour days.
Last year, we took my niece and nephew on vacation to Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. They had their heads buried in the ipad for the entire trip. I tried telling them they should look at the scenery since it's something they'll probably never see for a while, if at all.
I won't trump @Bighorn's observation but will note that it takes about 12 hours to get to the middle of Maine from northern VA.

@Darren S
You’re lucky that Trump didn’t get his wish:
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...e-wants-to-charge-70-for-admission#.geqKvr42p

Last year Canadian Parks were free for the centennial. When I went to Banff the year before it was as an outlaw. It was an early Sunday morning and I hadn’t realized that you weren’t allowed into the town without the pass. I had to park strategically to avoid getting ticketed without a window pass. Slightly took away from the serenity of soaking in the hot springs:)

When I went to Banff the year before it was as an outlaw. It was an early Sunday morning and I hadn’t realized that you weren’t allowed into the town without the pass. I had to park strategically to avoid getting ticketed without a window pass. Slightly took away from the serenity of soaking in the hot springs:)
This seems to be a common occurrence for you.
I'm betting the Mexican Federales shared their take with their Canadian brethren once they got even this year ;)

I always get the park pass so the thought of paying $35 never occurred to me.

I've got an annual National Parks pass for the last 15 years.

I'm lucky I live in the most beautiful state...:)

I don't always "recoup" my costs, but the great thing about the pass is that it all stays within the park system. So I don't mind donating the dollars to America's best idea. The cards are pretty too, and one of the few things I have kept over the years.
They are also useful in any federal properties that charge fees. So places like Whiskeytown Lake or some other National Forest areas where they charge for parking.

If you can't tell I love the parks.

My favorite road is Tioga Pass in Yosemite.

Good to know, @Bighorn, and it looks like $80 would cover all 400+ "Federal Fee" areas for a year. Maybe I'll do that next year as I don't think I'm planning on visiting any other National Parks until next Summer at the earliest or at least not $50 worth of entrance fees by then.

Good think I drove right past Crater Lake on my way to Klamath Falls or I would have been bummed if I couldn't combine it like you did.

Here's the current fees for Yosemite National Park btw.

View attachment 334825

As long as I'm on the subject, here are the fees for Banff National Park (~$7.50 US but they were waived as I was just passing through):

View attachment 334827

I buy the $80 inter-agency pass every year. It's proven to be a very good value.

Beaver, man. Beaver!

One more slip up and we'll start to wonder if you actually went to all these superchargers.

Oh, right. I should have known that as I took some photos with that same Chevron in the background (below). It was also where I found my nearly assembly line twin as our red 90D cars (his is in the background) were only 10,000 VIN apart (Feb and Mar 2016). To be honest, they were all the same after a while with no real distinguishing characteristics to set them apart (like Mt Shasta's wildfire smoke).

That's why I show the Teslafi route from time to time for verification that I went there. I take photos at each charger as well but don't need to post one from every single spot.

Nephi was the spot where the gas station bathrooms are in a separate building the demonstrates the greenhouse effect rather perfectly.

upload_2018-9-14_18-2-47.png