Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Making good progress decluttering the New SCs per day visualization. I found a way to exclude entries that were clearly artifacts of bulk dates. I've excluded everything down to 35 new in a day, which is @IT Geek's record.

I'm now starting to work on the noise in the 20-35 range. Having done several drives where I notched up 18+ in a day, I know how much work it is to get into this realm so most of these dots in this region cannot be real.

So, my first two questions are to @NKYTA and @PLUS EV.

PLUS EV, 11/30/2016 looks to be a coherent route but did you really do all of these on a single day?
Coralville, IA
West Des Moines, IA
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Peru, IL
Mishawaka, IN
London, KY
Worthington, MN
Big Timber, MT
Bozeman, MT
Butte, MT
Missoula, MT
Superior, MT
Cincinnati, OH
Grove City, OH
Macedonia, OH
Maumee, OH
Grants Pass, OR
Lincoln City, OR
Seaside, OR
Woodburn, OR
Mitchell, SD
Murdo, SD
Rapid City, SD
Chattanooga, TN
Knoxville, TN
Ellensburg, WA
Ritzville, WA
Gillette, WY
Sheridan, WY

View attachment 446705

NKYTA

This too looks to be a coherent route that was bookended by travel on the dates before and after 5/27/2019. Can you confirm these were all done on a single day? If so, you are in second place with most new SCs in a single day at 32

Darien, CT (south)
Greenwich, CT (south)
Hartford, CT
Manchester, CT
Milford, CT (north)
Milford, CT (south)
Waterbury, CT
Claymont, DE
Boston - Boylston Street, MA
Boston - Richard B. Ross Way, MA
Cambridge, MA
Framingham, MA
Hadley, MA
Hudson, MA
Leominster, MA
Aberdeen, MD
Annapolis, MD
Baltimore, MD
National Harbor - Potomac Passage, MD
North East, MD
Burlington, NJ
Kearny, NJ
Marlton, NJ
North Brunswick, NJ
Paulsboro, NJ
Woodbridge, NJ
Philadelphia - City Center, PA
Philadelphia - North 20th St, PA
Arlington, VA
Fredericksburg, VA
Haymarket, VA
Springfield, VA

View attachment 446707
No, most of those were from 11/1-11/7. I was in Cleveland for the World Series games on the 1st and 2nd and then I hustled to get home for our ill-fated 2016 election on the 7th :)

The ones in Oregon were in September 2016 though. Not sure how those got piled into November.

I'm one of the few nuts that have gone to all the valet spots on Manhattan and I can tell you that they are indeed a real pain. Best to save them for late in the evening on a weekend if you can. I was in town on a Sunday night when I went to them all. A couple are only open until midnight, so you can't take too much time or you'll miss those. In total, if you want to get all the chargers in the NYC area, you'll actually have to hit six valet spots. So bring extra cash with you as the parking gets expensive real fast. As I recall, one spot alone was about $40 and they didn't care how many minutes you were plugged in. I think you could rather easily spend $100 to hit them all...so allow that to inform your decision as well.

There are a couple other chargers in garages and lots where you park yourself. Some of them if you get in and out in less than 15 minutes you don't have to pay...at others you pay no matter what. The NYC area is just a very expensive place to play this game.
For the most part, outside of valet chargers, I've been able to get in and out without paying at pay self park garages. If I see it's a pay garage, I am sure to plan so that I don't need a charge at that stop. That way I can get in, plug in, gain a couple miles while I figure out the ticketing system, and then exit during the grace period. The grace period is usually 15 minutes, although someone reported that it was only 5 minutes in the Philly N 20th St thread, so I was all business there. Even the employees were surprised when my ticket didn't require payment :)

The two exceptions to this rule that I recall off the top of my head are garages in Boston that were both a minimum fee of $12. I think there are a couple other exceptions too, but with fees more in the $1-3 range, so not a huge deal other than the hassle of figuring out how to pay.

I'm one of the few nuts that have gone to all the valet spots on Manhattan and I can tell you that they are indeed a real pain. Best to save them for late in the evening on a weekend if you can. I was in town on a Sunday night when I went to them all. A couple are only open until midnight, so you can't take too much time or you'll miss those. In total, if you want to get all the chargers in the NYC area, you'll actually have to hit six valet spots. So bring extra cash with you as the parking gets expensive real fast. As I recall, one spot alone was about $40 and they didn't care how many minutes you were plugged in. I think you could rather easily spend $100 to hit them all...so allow that to inform your decision as well.

There are a couple other chargers in garages and lots where you park yourself. Some of them if you get in and out in less than 15 minutes you don't have to pay...at others you pay no matter what. The NYC area is just a very expensive place to play this game.
I haven't bothered with the Manhattan valet chargers - I figure that if I ever get to the point that all I need is 4 more chargers to take the lead, then I'll head over to the Lincoln Tunnel and splurge! :)

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV and NKYTA
Making good progress decluttering the New SCs per day visualization. I found a way to exclude entries that were clearly artifacts of bulk dates. I've excluded everything down to 35 new in a day, which is @IT Geek's record.

I'm now starting to work on the noise in the 20-35 range. Having done several drives where I notched up 18+ in a day, I know how much work it is to get into this realm so most of these dots in this region cannot be real.

NKYTA

This too looks to be a coherent route that was bookended by travel on the dates before and after 5/27/2019. Can you confirm these were all done on a single day? If so, you are in second place with most new SCs in a single day at 32

Darien, CT (south)
Greenwich, CT (south)
Hartford, CT
Manchester, CT
Milford, CT (north)
Milford, CT (south)
Waterbury, CT
Claymont, DE
Boston - Boylston Street, MA
Boston - Richard B. Ross Way, MA
Cambridge, MA
Framingham, MA
Hadley, MA
Hudson, MA
Leominster, MA
Aberdeen, MD
Annapolis, MD
Baltimore, MD
National Harbor - Potomac Passage, MD
North East, MD
Burlington, NJ
Kearny, NJ
Marlton, NJ
North Brunswick, NJ
Paulsboro, NJ
Woodbridge, NJ
Philadelphia - City Center, PA
Philadelphia - North 20th St, PA
Arlington, VA
Fredericksburg, VA
Haymarket, VA
Springfield, VA

View attachment 446707

I amended that day at least once, but yes, that looks about right. I did a few more after 24 hours to get back to Philly to golf the following days. It was a long day.

I remember this push specifically, because I wanted my 500 belt buckle before @DavidB - who was just lollygagging in Colorado and didn't think I was a threat. ;)

PLUS EV, 11/30/2016 looks to be a coherent route but did you really do all of these on a single day?
Coralville, IA
West Des Moines, IA
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Peru, IL
Mishawaka, IN
London, KY
Worthington, MN
Big Timber, MT
Bozeman, MT
Butte, MT
Missoula, MT
Superior, MT
Cincinnati, OH
Grove City, OH
Macedonia, OH
Maumee, OH
Grants Pass, OR
Lincoln City, OR
Seaside, OR
Woodburn, OR
Mitchell, SD
Murdo, SD
Rapid City, SD
Chattanooga, TN
Knoxville, TN
Ellensburg, WA
Ritzville, WA
Gillette, WY
Sheridan, WY

No dish against @PLUS EV, but that doesn't look remotely possible in 24hrs. Its the West! ;-)

@JSergeant pointed out some other days in a DM that I need to go to the photo album to come up with a better timeline. I hope to get to that this weekend.

I haven't bothered with the Manhattan valet chargers - I figure that if I ever get to the point that all I need is 4 more chargers to take the lead, then I'll head over to the Lincoln Tunnel and splurge!

Add another $15 to get through the tunnel then... :)

I didn't actually intend to get all of them in one night...but I'm very happy that I did because that meant I didn't have to do any more driving the entire other 3 nights that I was in Manhattan. Traffic was soooooo bad there. I heard quotes on TV of 88 minutes to go 4 miles during rush hour. That's absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:
I amended that day at least once, but yes, that looks about right. I did a few more after 24 hours to get back to Philly to golf the following days. It was a long day.

I remember this push specifically, because I wanted my 500 belt buckle before @DavidB - who was just lollygagging in Colorado and didn't think I was a threat. ;)
In my defense, I wasn't just lollygagging in Colorado--I was also lollygagging in South Dakota, Montana, Utah, and Arizona. :p

I thought I'd offer a bit of insight into why am I spending so much time cleaning up the "New SCs per day" visualization.

This is the first metric I've run across since joining this ragtag group that offers new competitors an opportunity to shine and lead in a category. Since the supercharger network is always growing, it means no matter when a competitor joins, they will always have a chance to excel in this metric if they want to put the effort in. This is also true of long-standing competitors who have not been able to bag many superchargers because of life-constraints but find themselves with more time at some point in the future. I'm thinking of someone like @bmah in this regard.

I'm setting a goal to clean up this visualization down to at least the 15 new superchargers per day level because (maybe eventually down to 10), because, as I said in a previous post, I personally know how much effort it takes to notch up that many new SCs in a day. It is really, really hard. Therefore, I expect many of the dots seen below to be deemed not accurate.

The visualization is largely cleaned up down to the 25 level at this point. As such, I'll be slowly reaching out to everyone who has a dot in the 15-25 range as seen below. You could do me a favor by going to the visualization, turning off everyone but yourself and reviewing any dots of yours showing 15 or more new visits in a day. Let me know in a PM which are real and which aren't. For the ones that aren't, I'll exclude the dot for now and you can work with @JSergeant, @Darren S, or @tes-s to clean up the data. The exclusions are date-specific so as the data get cleaned up, you're information will return to the graphic.

So, @Tdreamer, @E-GAL, @Trailblazer, @txakoli, @Graffi, @DavidB and others. You'll be hearing from me soon.

New SCs per day 15 to 25.png

I thought I'd offer a bit of insight into why am I spending so much time cleaning up the "New SCs per day" visualization.

This is the first metric I've run across since joining this ragtag group that offers new competitors an opportunity to shine and lead in a category. Since the supercharger network is always growing, it means no matter when a competitor joins, they will always have a chance to excel in this metric if they want to put the effort in. This is also true of long-standing competitors who have not been able to bag many superchargers because of life-constraints but find themselves with more time at some point in the future. I'm thinking of someone like @bmah in this regard.

I'm setting a goal to clean up this visualization down to at least the 15 new superchargers per day level because (maybe eventually down to 10), because, as I said in a previous post, I personally know how much effort it takes to notch up that many new SCs in a day. It is really, really hard. Therefore, I expect many of the dots seen below to be deemed not accurate.

The visualization is largely cleaned up down to the 25 level at this point. As such, I'll be slowly reaching out to everyone who has a dot in the 15-25 range as seen below. You could do me a favor by going to the visualization, turning off everyone but yourself and reviewing any dots of yours showing 15 or more new visits in a day. Let me know in a PM which are real and which aren't. For the ones that aren't, I'll exclude the dot for now and you can work with @JSergeant, @Darren S, or @tes-s to clean up the data. The exclusions are date-specific so as the data get cleaned up, you're information will return to the graphic.

So, @Tdreamer, @E-GAL, @Trailblazer, @txakoli, @Graffi, @DavidB and others. You'll be hearing from me soon.

View attachment 447084

Thank you for putting in the effort. I really like this visualization.

Reactions: NKYTA
Add another $15 to get through the tunnel then... :)

I didn't actually intend to get all of them in one night...but I'm very happy that I did because that meant I didn't have to do any more driving the entire other 3 nights that I was in Manhattan. Traffic was soooooo bad there. I heard quotes on TV of 88 minutes to go 4 miles during rush hour. That's absolutely ridiculous.
It's a rare place that has someone who drives over 50,000 miles/year saying "Why on earth do all these people feel the need to drive?!?"