Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
When are you starting your trip? We might cross paths. I'm heading up there next Tuesday.

Starting tomorrow morning. Roughly:
Sat - Robbinsville, NJ to Islandia, NY
Sun - Plainview NY to Milford CT (via Bronx/Queens)
Mon - Mashpee MA to Lynnfield MA
Tuesday - Seabrook NH to Freeport ME
Thurs - Lincoln NH to Waterbury CT
Fri - Danbury CT to Basking Ridge NJ

If it lasts more than 4 hours, see your physician for immediate attention:)View attachment 467431

LL Bean also has a dog watering station, which can be pretty clutch since a lot of rest stops don't have potable water.

Wait - are you there today? A near miss for us being there just a few days later.

Starting tomorrow morning. Roughly:
Sat - Robbinsville, NJ to Islandia, NY
Mon - Mashpee MA to Lynnfield MA
Fri - Danbury CT to Basking Ridge NJ

Wait - are you there today? A near miss for us being there just a few days later.
I'm at home for now. That's an old pic. Good luck on your adventure!

Reactions: NKYTA
Two Roads Brewing Co - Stratford, CT
Mystic Seaport Museum - The Nation’s Leading Maritime Museum! (good weather)
Mystic Aquarium | Connecticut's Premier Aquarium (bad weather)

Coal Fired Pizza | CT, MA, NY, RI | Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana one at Waterbury supercharger, and several others throughout CT

I'm told there is a great b&b, some stores, and some restaurants near the Freeport supercharger.

Sunday we are sailing our friend's boat from Stamford to Norwalk if you want to drop off PhillyGuy for a few hours while you gather superchargers. PM me.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
That's a good strategy but in between cities my problem with driving at night is the risk of hitting deer.

Lots of deer (and deer carcasses, as well as bloody splat marks on the road) in Minnesota and Wisconsin where I am traveling. The short days this time of the year limit the miles I can cover but being blinded by oncoming headlights and slamming into a deer is a risk I'm not willing to take. I've already lost one car to a deer and don't care to repeat the experience!
I've had relatively few encounters with wildlife on interstates. But yes, driving 2-lane roads for long miles after dark is something I generally try to avoid these days. Last time I did it, I had a very near-miss with a large deer near Pierre, SD. And don't make me recount all the reasons you don't want to get in a wreck with a Tesla!

Even worse if you hit a Moose (in Maine/New Brunswick).
Despite all the signs, I've never seen any moose in that part of the world (ME, QC, NB, NS, NL) in my 4 or 5 trips through the area, but I did see a lot of them on the Alaska Highway. Good news on the Alaska Highway is you never really have to drive when it's dark (unless you are certified insane and choose to drive it in winter).

Oh, I almost forgot I had a very near miss after dark with a moose on I-90 just west of Butte, MT on my first cross country Tesla trip. He was looking down on me from the shoulder as I cruised by with Autopilot set to 90mph. So that part of the interstate system is definitely one exception to my rule listed above!

Last edited:
I wonder if any "locals" are going to make a 4 hour drive to Toms River:)
I was wondering if I can get there before you decide to make a mad dash across to it.:) I'm happy to see that you're home - for a second I thought you were in Maine, which was too close for comfort! Unfortunately I'm busy until Monday, although I will be driving past Boonton on Sunday if it should happen to open before then.

Reactions: Tdreamer
Been awhile since I played the game. Got 4 new chargers today.
Kearny, NJ
Jersey City, NJ - First Street
Jersey City, NJ - Mall Drive
Parsippany, NJ
Just a note to say that the Admins for the spreadsheet have decided that rather than add clutter to the board with a post acknowledging that we have updated people's chargers, we are now just acknowledging the update by 'liking' the post. So if you see that your post is liked by me (JSergeant), tes-s, DarrenS or theflyer, then it should mean that we have updated your entries.

I've never had a moose encounter in the mountain west in over 22 years.
That really surprises me! But looking at the map, you do not live in moose country. That stretch of I-90 between Butte and Missoula is the most common area for moose encounters on the interstate system from what I can tell. You can google and find many reports of accidents, some of them fatal.

I was wondering if I can get there before you decide to make a mad dash across to it.:) I'm happy to see that you're home - for a second I thought you were in Maine, which was too close for comfort! Unfortunately I'm busy until Monday, although I will be driving past Boonton on Sunday if it should happen to open before then.
Well it seems that tes-s has snagged Toms River!

Reactions: Tdreamer
Even worse if you hit a Moose (in Maine/New Brunswick).
Or a bull elk in CO. Fortunately the road from Leadville to Minturn is very twisty, so I was going less than 20mph at around 9pm, when I came around the corner to see a beast that probably weighed almost as much as my car! The top of his head sure looked to be over 8’ w/o including the rack.