Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the itch for several weeks now.
I worry about getting infected, and worry even more that I would infect others.
I think/believe I will be careful and avoid any dangerous behaviors.

But then I read about other 'smart' people who all think they are being careful and avoiding dangers - very little of which appears rational.
So, I worry that my desire is overwhelming my logical brain - we all know about 'motivated' reasoning.

Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be to be sick in a far off place, and trying to explain to the medics treating you what you were doing so far away from home? In the middle of a pandemic? Not a responsible civic thing to do.

Naah!
I am just being my usual timid self.
Not rational at all.

Am I?
Nope, that is the conundrum we are all facing. I think our drastically reduced visits shows how seriously and responsibly this group is taking the pandemic. From what I can gather, being outside is one of the safer places to be and supercharger hunting is a pretty solitary endeavor. For me, I would only consider it right now if I can basically do the trip in a day or slightly more if I can grab some zzz's in the car.

Reactions: DavidB and Big Earl
Nope, that is the conundrum we are all facing. I think our drastically reduced visits shows how seriously and responsibly this group is taking the pandemic. From what I can gather, being outside is one of the safer places to be and supercharger hunting is a pretty solitary endeavor. For me, I would only consider it right now if I can basically do the trip in a day or slightly more if I can grab some zzz's in the car.
And the same for me. I've been wanting to do the four chargers I did this past weekend for the past month but held off out of an abundance of caution. I gave in as I was going stir crazy at home. A solo 449 mile R/T, any contact outside the car was gloved and with a mask on, with hand sanitizer used after removing the gloves upon reentry to car. While admittedly not 100% risk-free, I felt it was an ok balance for me personally to improve mental health, and did not put others at risk.

EDIT: I should add - having a Model X with self presenting doors means you can walk up to the car, get in and de-glove without contaminating anything. An unforeseen benefit to this technology in this day and age.

Last edited:
You east coast guys complaining about having to drive a few hundred miles to get a few new superchargers! Bighorn and I have to drive to California and back :)
Only "complaining" in the context of this bloody pandemic and the need for one-day drives. I am anxiously awaiting the next opportunity to do my next coast-to-coast drive and try again to clear California. Unfortunately, I don't have any idea when that'll be. Between the pandemic and new work constraints, it won't be anytime soon so my lame goal is to get just four more and notch my 500th visit.

If only the Canadian border weren't closed (along with the Ottawa supercharger)... +18...

upload_2020-5-6_20-29-8.png

Made it today for what appears to be a First, added to the spreadsheet. I pulled a max of 181 kW (731 mph).

Goleta, CA

We had some issues with these new V3 chargers, #1 charged at only 50 kW, #3 hit 181. kW but then gave the red T of death, #4 has been stable.

Attachments

• 306D1260-428D-44E5-B6CC-9C0E230B9C2C.jpeg
    306D1260-428D-44E5-B6CC-9C0E230B9C2C.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 34
  • BEDEEB54-57ED-4CE2-8415-BA379D4C7650.jpeg
    BEDEEB54-57ED-4CE2-8415-BA379D4C7650.jpeg
    392 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Activity this week:

HandleSuperchargerDate
TdreamerNew London, CT5/2/2020
purplewaltFlatonia, TX5/2/2020
purplewaltGiddings, TX5/2/2020
purplewaltLeon Springs, TX5/2/2020
purplewaltSan Antonio - Huebner Oaks, TX5/2/2020
purplewaltSelma, TX5/2/2020
Big EarlMaple Shade, NJ5/2/2020
Big EarlAllentown, PA5/2/2020
Big EarlBloomsburg, PA5/2/2020
Big EarlLancaster, PA5/2/2020
Big EarlMoosic, PA5/2/2020
Big EarlTannersville, PA5/2/2020
Big EarlWilliamsport, PA5/2/2020
BM3BGoleta, CA5/8/2020
gnxsCranberry, PA11/20/2015
jjgunnEmeryville - Powell Street Plaza, CA4/30/2020
edigestSelma, TX5/2/2020

'Twould be nice if Casper came on board first. Rumor is June with the Covid work stoppage.
If you wait for Casper, you might also be able to pick up Centennial (right across the street from Lone Tree) -- it's a couple of weeks from completion.

Give us some warning you're coming down here, we can get together a socially distant dinner outside the parking lot at the Cheesecake Factory. Or something.

Reactions: Bighorn
First new Superchargers in almost six months.
5/9/20
Spokane WA
5/10/2020
Bozeman, MT
Big Timber, MT
Billings, MT
Sheridan, WY
Gillette, WY

Two days of fighting fierce headwinds has me beat. Billings to Sheridan was especially tough. Hotels are handling the COVID pretty well. They are running 1/3 to 1/4 quarter capacity and rotating rooms so you aren't occupying a room for at least 3 days after the previous occupant which is beyond the surface lifespan of the virus. Superchargers are mostly empty.