Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, people driving rental cars with California plates who fit a certain demographic (like male, middle age) are an important method of importing illegal drugs into many states with the express purpose of poisoning their youth and adding to the crime rate ancillary to the illegal drug trade.
Hmm..I wonder what they would think about a long haired, bearded, 60 YO, driving a red Tesla with tinted windows, blacked out trim and Grateful Dead stickers on the rear window.

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA
Then I will just say here that I visited the new Manteca Supercharger and it charges just fine. Off to drive home again now
Went ahead and added it to the spreadsheet as it hadn't been updated from my initial post. Didn't have any trouble modifying the spreadsheet, so not sure what that happened to the other user that had commented about having trouble

Went ahead and added it to the spreadsheet as it hadn't been updated from my initial post. Didn't have any trouble modifying the spreadsheet, so not sure what that happened to the other user that had commented about having trouble

The spreadsheet is problematic for me on mobile devices but works fine from a laptop or computer. The Sheets mobile app seems to have trouble with the size of it and crashes after just a few minutes of use. I can usually manage to input 3 or 4 Superchargers before it crashes if I’m quick.

I assigned a student the task of plotting out a path to visit all 48-state National Parks in a M3 -- and what SCs would be used along the way. In a post-covid world, I hope to take advantage of her work.
You mean on the quarters, right? There's more than 48 in total.
I had that dream a few years ago. Started researching and Michigan and Minnesota were challenges which should have gotten easier by now. I think Ohio is on an island and wasn't sure I could get the car there. Also interested in the result.

You mean on the quarters, right? There's more than 48 in total.
I had that dream a few years ago. Started researching and Michigan and Minnesota were challenges which should have gotten easier by now. I think Ohio is on an island and wasn't sure I could get the car there. Also interested in the result.
I think he means " all NPs in the lower 48 states" aka continental US.
Recent progress has made everything within reach, except Big Bend NP.
Fort Stockton to Chisos Basin Visitor Center and back is too far for my 85D.
The RV park in Terlingua is probably the best option for EVs.

Great Basin NP may also be too far for most 85Ds.
I remember reading a post from @PlusEV that he made to it and back from Beaver, UT.

Are there others that are hard to do in a an 85D (excepting those in HI and AK) and the obvious exceptions like Dry Tortugas and Channel Islands?

Hmm..I wonder what they would think about a long haired, bearded, 60 YO, driving a red Tesla with tinted windows, blacked out trim and Grateful Dead stickers on the rear window.

Take your grandchildren with you, and it is doubtful that you will be considered one of their usual suspects.

I asked the officer once he was done with the formalities and had released me what he would have done if I had small children with me. His reply was that he just would have given me the warning ticket without the meet and greet inside his patrol car and sent me on my way without further disruption.

Supercharger usage has been going down. Seems our Supercharging champs aren’t working hard enough... :mad::mad:

Elon Musk on Twitter

B92C6228-3932-457F-B356-7855728AC8EE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he means " all NPs in the lower 48 states" aka continental US.
yep - that's what I meant - all NPs in continental USA. Dry Tortugas and Channel Islands in middle of sea excluded from test.

A few challenges I see besides those mentioned: Isle Royale in N Minn is a stretch from Duluth - and may take a cross-border to Thunder Bay. Voyageurs by Intl Falls is also a challenge. Overnights on L2s would solve it, I'm sure - but the original question is whether SCs could do it .

I will review the student's work and be back to you.

Reactions: Big Earl
Weird weather, had a hard time finding the Rosemont chargers. It's in a mall parking garage and the nav doesn't indicate what floor it's on. What's weird is that although it was clear outside, fog had formed inside the garage so I couldn't see any signs and since this is an urban site the pedestals aren't lit. After crawling up the eerily empty garage i finally found it.

Rosemont, IL
Skokie, IL
Glenview, IL
Northbrook, IL

Brush, CO
Thornton, CO
Idaho Springs, CO
Lakewood, CO
Boulder, CO
Loveland, CO
Laramie, WY
Rawlings, WY

NOTE:
WY Highway Banner Signs stated that
"Wyoming State Parks are now Open -- State Residents ONLY

Reservations Required"

Planning to visit Custer, SD tomorrow (fingers crossed).

One more thing:
Driving on I-80, by Sidney, NE, noticed many wind turbines on the Horizon. Confirmed that at the Colorado border, multiple wind turbines were in place and active in Colorado.
None noted during this drive in NE.
Many wind turbines were noted as being installed and active in MO.

Last edited:
498 - Grove City, PA. 497 was Frederick MD.

Raining pretty hard. Lots of masks but generally feels much less locked-down here in NW PA. Most of the small towns essentially looked open for business as I passed through. Tons of traffic on I70. Avoided the PA turnpike by taking state roads from essentially Altoona to Grove City.

Reactions: Big Earl