Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brush, CO
Thornton, CO
Idaho Springs, CO
Lakewood, CO
Boulder, CO
Loveland, CO
Laramie, WY
Rawlings, WY

NOTE:
WY Highway Banner Signs stated that
"Wyoming State Parks are now Open -- State Residents ONLY

Reservations Required"

Planning to visit Custer, SD tomorrow (fingers crossed).

One more thing:
Driving on I-80, by Sidney, NE, noticed many wind turbines on the Horizon. Confirmed that at the Colorado border, multiple wind turbines were in place and active in Colorado.
None noted during this drive in NE.
Many wind turbines were noted as being installed and active in MO.

Nice. We’ll be in Custer on Sunday.

Visited our daughter and son-in-law and granddaughter by New Castle. Added Lakewood CO supercharger. (I have not updated spreadsheet). First time out for several weeks. The Colorado Mills mall seemed like an episode of the Twilight Zone. Eerie quiet and empty. Even the Silverthorne SC was empty.
I’ve been through Silverthorne SC a fair amount xcountry - NEVER seen it empty! Hit in Summer 2014 on first half-xcountry trip to WI and back to CA.

Might want to avoid WI for now. The bars are wide open! :eek:

• Love
Reactions: Owner
#900 South Padre Island, Texas

They were double ICEd but I still managed :)

D0827D46-27F9-47F7-B9F1-70A1E4E63CBA.jpeg

Weird weather, had a hard time finding the Rosemont chargers. It's in a mall parking garage and the nav doesn't indicate what floor it's on. What's weird is that although it was clear outside, fog had formed inside the garage so I couldn't see any signs and since this is an urban site the pedestals aren't lit. After crawling up the eerily empty garage i finally found it.

Rosemont, IL
Skokie, IL
Glenview, IL
Northbrook, IL
Rosemont is a tough find, but nothing compared to trying to pay the online toll for that exit.

Congrats! How is the weather down there?
Way too hot. Low-mid 90s with humidity. And the A/C at the Kingsville Holiday Inn Express (supercharger host) where I stayed last night was less than spectacular :( The A/C unit in the first room was making various clunking and whining noises, so I switched to a new one. After 15-20 minutes, I realized it wasn't going to get any cooler so I had to sleep with 75F and some humidity :( The low last night was 80F lol, so unseasonably warm even for here.

It does seem that the roads are starting to re-open. For the past many weeks we have had the joy of leaving our block being as easy as when we moved in 17 years ago. Slowly it got worse over those years, mostly at Xmas as we live next to the Alameda mall that now has a Supercharger in it, but for the past 3-4 years, it's a never-ending line of cars blocking our egress.

Then March 23 happened and *POOF*, all the traffic was gone. But this week has been a mini version of the last 17 years, every day more traffic. I am sure it's not as bad as it was at the beginning of March, but after having gotten used to this no-traffic I felt pretty stressed trying to get out yesterday.

I was all inspired by the TV show All Rise when that judge came on the Zoom call apologizing for being late, he was out on his motorcycle enjoying the empty LA freeways. I wanted to experience that! I was literally packing the Tesla for another Supercharger run when I got the call from the cop who said my sister-in-law was being taken to the hospital, asking who would take care of her 92yo mom. Boy one's life can change so quickly. It's a roller coaster this 2020.

It feels like years since I last logged a new Supercharger, but it's "only" been about two and a half months.

107. Emeryville (Powell Street Plaza), CA
108. Novato, CA

Roads were pretty quiet but they usually are, early on a Saturday morning. The most interesting thing I saw on this outing was two Lambos getting pulled over for speeding.

Spreadsheet updated.

Bruce.

PS. @Randy Spencer hope your SIL recovers soon from whatever ails her. Hang in there.

Closing out 15 May at just before midnight
Cheektowaga, NY

16 May (so far)
Syracuse NY: Supercharger #500 a closed Holiday Inn
Utica, NY
Watertown NY
Plattsburgh NY

Typed while waiting for the Lake Champlain Ferry to cross to VT to get the Burlington supercharger as I start my run back south to DC and either eight or nine more new superchargers.

Kinda surreal. Lots of things shuttered tight as a drum while many other things open. Bathrooms are a challenge as few things at the supercharger locations are open but most of the rest stops on the highway do seem to be open.

IMG_20200516_140645.jpg