Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oacoma/Chamberlain, SD
Mitchell, SD
Sioux, SD
Worthington, MN
Sherburn, MN
Albert Lea, MN
Albert Lea, Happy Trails Lane, MN
Rochester, MN
Oakdale, MN
St. Louis Park, MN

Mitchell has the World's ONLY Corn Palace

New images installed in panels every year
88651338-C6BB-4F8C-B46B-6C8FEB090005.jpeg
C3DB682D-E69D-43CE-99A2-C05577C596B5.jpeg
7B987DEE-9EEC-44AA-80C2-1DBC87CCFA7A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you slept yet?
Crashing now. Basically did two 20-hour drives on consecutive "days" with a 10-hour sleep/shower break in between. Needless to say the bed is feeling pretty good right now.

The first night I drove through the night to avoid bad weather (escaping TX/LA/MS before storms hit). Then on the 2nd stint I made it a long drive so I could get out of Miami metro before I got a hotel (avoiding MIA as much as possible for virus purposes) and to get back on a somewhat normal human schedule so I'm driving more during daylight hours than nighttime.

Unfortunately despite my best efforts, it looks like there's nothing I can do to avoid days of rain ahead of me in GA/SC/NC/VA. Doesn't look too terribly stormy, but bleh at the thought of driving through rain for days on end. I get enough of that back home :)

We hit some serious storms in Iowa and Minnesota overnight ... sucked big time. Autopilot handled it pretty well but it was still exhausting.

Yesterday/today was 26 hours, tomorrow will be 22 hours with 16 hours in Custer in between (plus 7 hours on Friday, which barely counts since there were no new Superchargers). Our hotel room has an amazing Purple mattress and a steam shower, which I’m very much looking forward to.

@purplewalt we probably passed one another on I-90 today. Virtual wave!

Unfortunately despite my best efforts, it looks like there's nothing I can do to avoid days of rain ahead of me in GA/SC/NC/VA. Doesn't look too terribly stormy, but bleh at the thought of driving through rain for days on end. I get enough of that back home :)

Just FYI, remember that is how I got a refurbed HV battery in my 2012. Same neck of the woods, torrential downpours. If you wind up hanging at the Jersey Shore while Springfield SvC replaces your HV battery, don’t say I didn’t warn you. ;)

Just got Colby'd in Fort Lauderdale. 8 out of 8 stalls out of service :(
What's up with Ft. Lauderdale? Navigation shows it as closed?

I haven't made a trip in a while and I have more than a dozen SC I have never visited that are within 3 hours of my house in FL. Most are near Tampa and Orlando, but that also includes Ft. Lauderdale (about 40 minutes away). Would like to plan a nice long day trip with the wife and Lauderdale would likely have been my first stop. :(

What's up with Ft. Lauderdale? Navigation shows it as closed?

I haven't made a trip in a while and I have more than a dozen SC I have never visited that are within 3 hours of my house in FL. Most are near Tampa and Orlando, but that also includes Ft. Lauderdale (about 40 minutes away). Would like to plan a nice long day trip with the wife and Lauderdale would likely have been my first stop. :(
Yes, today it is listed as a temporary closure. Yesterday it had the usual lightning bolt icon, but then when you clicked on it, it said 8 out of 8 stalls out of service. It's possible, I didn't notice that fact until I got there due to the lightning bolt icon and lack of temporary closure warning notification, but based on the thread, it looks like it probably went out of service some time yesterday.

• Informative
Reactions: gnxs
My error.
Went back and double-checked.
Probably should be listed as Robbinsdale, MN

Thanks for spotting/catching this.

Are you sure? Others reporting Friday and today that it is not on yet.

Supercharger - St. Louis Park, MN

Went there and charged.
Spent the night in Rogers, MN Holiday Inn Express

NW Minneapolis
Terrible driving rain, circuitous route, barely visible markings on roads

Not a fan of conditions of highways through downtown Minneapolis