Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just now (930 on 9/7):

EF57BD74-2F80-42F2-B08E-C44BCEE2E16C.jpeg
Nashville, TN (Target- Old Hickory Blvd)

Believe this is a first? It just opened a few days ago and is now on the Tesla nav screen

I don't mind high-pointing if I can DRIVE there (List of mountain passes in California - Wikipedia)

View attachment 585354
My favorite Tesla road, it connects our cabin to Carson City

Looking at California's 14,494 ft. Mt. Whitney, for example, I think there may be a LOT of hiking to actually count as reaching the high point. I don't think there is a road on that map:

View attachment 585357

Now if we are doing Highest Supercharger than I have already done that w/o even knowing which one it was.
At least Whitney doesn't have any glaciers! My friend told me it was a moderately difficult day hike and that it required lots of water and ibuprofen. He's in decent shape though so my mileage may vary! For now I'm sticking with the ones that are well within my skill level. You can actually drive to quite a few of them!

I believe Silverthorne is the highest supercharger btw.

Reactions: NKYTA
I'd appreciate any tips on NYC superchargers from those with experience. The ones I have not been to yet are:

Vesey St.
Mott St.
Allen St.

E 47th St.
W 75th St.

Brooklyn-Atlantic Ave.
Glendale-Cooper Ave.
Flushing

Without doing extensive research, I'm leaning towards skipping lower Manhattan (the first 3) and I'm assuming the ones outside of Manhattan (the last 3) are reasonably easy to attain. Not sure about the 2 in the middle in upper Manhattan. Also not even sure which ones are valet or pay parking garages or what, but I assume the Nav will tell me that. Looks like my #1000 will be in Manhattan... ugh.

I'd appreciate any tips on NYC superchargers from those with experience. The ones I have not been to yet are:

Vesey St.
Mott St.
Allen St.

E 47th St.
W 75th St.

Brooklyn-Atlantic Ave.
Glendale-Cooper Ave.
Flushing

Without doing extensive research, I'm leaning towards skipping lower Manhattan (the first 3) and I'm assuming the ones outside of Manhattan (the last 3) are reasonably easy to attain. Not sure about the 2 in the middle in upper Manhattan. Also not even sure which ones are valet or pay parking garages or what, but I assume the Nav will tell me that. Looks like my #1000 will be in Manhattan... ugh.

Good luck with NYC if you tackle it,@PLUS EV. For the most part, I'm pretty sure all NYC garages are either Pay or Valet and very few of the non-Valet ones will have a 5 minute grace period but you might be able to escape those without too much time/$ spent. The ones outside of the city like the Brooklyn Museum will have a short grace period or at least it used to.

PlugShare should have some info such as the prices or hours. Some of those Manhattan ones are only open from 6 am to Midnight and build in about 30-60 minutes at each one for a Valet to take your car to the charger, return for someone else's vehicle, and be available again to go retrieve your car.

Vesey St.
Mott St.
Allen St.

E 47th St.
W 75th St.

Brooklyn-Atlantic Ave.
Glendale-Cooper Ave.
Flushing

I haven’t done lower Manhattan but the rest are pretty easy. Flushing let me park and plug-in myself and I got in and out within the grace period (10 minutes?).

Thanks - I should have checked the Tableau table of contents. If I click on his name on the table in the first post of this thread, it takes me here: No map for competitor
Oh. There is a flag that has to be set in the spreadsheet to inform Tableau that a map exists. I thought I set it. FYI, it is the "Competitors" tab, column F. Set it to 1 if a map exists. It is set now. Good catch. Tableau will pick this up with the next update.

Vesey St.
Mott St.
Allen St.

E 47th St.
W 75th St.

Brooklyn-Atlantic Ave.
Glendale-Cooper Ave.
Flushing

I haven't bothered with any of the first five as the parking charges are too high, and the hassle doesn't seem worthwhile. I also didn't bother with Flushing because of the valet parking. I'll get them if they are the last six I need for a complete sweep of North America! :)

Brooklyn-Atlantic Ave. and Glendale-Cooper Ave. are both low cost parking ($3?) and/or have a grace period.

This post from the 47th St thread has some good info on most of the NY SpC's and their costs.
Supercharger - New York City - E 47th Street

Last edited:
Nashville TN - Thompson Ln.jpg
Also today (9/7), added Nashville, TN (Thompson Ln). That location was hurting (4/8 out of service, all 4 working ones busy). Ran into a guy driving back from Pikes Peak Hill Climb (wrapped P3D), which was pretty cool. Also saw a White-over-white Model Y, which the wife claims she would accept one day as "her" Tesla. The bait is set ;)

Nashville TN - Old Hickory Blvd.jpg
Another pic of the actual Nashville, TN (Old Hickory Blvd) that I mentioned earlier today. Thought the whole charger arrangement (including L2 ChargePoint units) is a really cool layout. Sounds like these layouts are becoming more common?

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
This is a good point although I suspect an ulterior motive :)
I thought you might:), but no, it really didn’t really change my previous calculus much. There’s only one NYC charger that had a valet that I was willing to use and that was curbside, not a stacked indoor garage. The vast majority will go unvisited, deadly virus or no.