Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
We
October 10:

532: Jackman, ME
533: Medway, ME
534: Baileyville, ME
What a beautiful day. I car camped in one of Sunday River’s overflow parking lots last night and hit the road at sunrise this morning. The leaves are peaking in parts of Maine and the scenery was gorgeous. I even went all the way to Calais to roughly hit the northeast corner of the US (open to interpretation but good enough for me).
We probably stood in the same spot for that Jackman picture.

We

We probably stood in the same spot for that Jackman picture.

Maine has some amazing rest areas. No frills, but stunning scenery and often completely silent aside from the sounds of nature. I’ve scoped out a few good car camping locations that should provide good night sky viewing, should I do this again in the future.

I was hoping to stay with you this weekend but I see you and everyone else within 30 miles of the coast is booked. I didn’t feel like camping for a second night, so I ended up in Skowhegan at The Towne Motel, which is super clean and very comfortable. It looks like they’re close to full, too.

I’m heading home tomorrow with a pit stop in Wall, NJ to pick up the hubby. He’s doing a presentation on vintage printers at the Vintage Computer Museum at the old Marconi site.

It’s raining now. Time for a shower and bed.

Last edited:
CA

Pismo Beach
Paso Robles Golden Hill Rd
Santa Cruz
San Jose E Capitol Expressway
Santa Clara
Los Altos
S San Francisco
San Francisco Van Ness Ave (valet)
Marin City Donahue St
Novato
Richmond Pierce St
El Cerrito
Emeryville Christie Ave
Oakland Hegenberger Rd
Patterson Speno Dr
Modesto Sisk Rd
Manteca Spreckels Ave
Elk Grove Elk Grove Blvd
Sacramento Freeport Blvd
Roseville Galleria Blvd

Missed ya again, @Bighorn. You got as close as Oakland, but we were busy doing chores. I'll bet the other Oakland one will open today. Did you get into the Valet area @ SF Van Ness for free? Where did you spend the night?

So I came across this old photo while tagging my Photos library:
IMG_1826.jpeg
Not sure how I missed it all these years, so I am updating the spreadsheet for a visit to Lovelock, NV in 2018

Missed ya again, @Bighorn. You got as close as Oakland, but we were busy doing chores. I'll bet the other Oakland one will open today. Did you get into the Valet area @ SF Van Ness for free? Where did you spend the night?

So I came across this old photo while tagging my Photos library:
View attachment 597436
Not sure how I missed it all these years, so I am updating the spreadsheet for a visit to Lovelock, NV in 2018
Valet at Van Ness is $5 but they let you park. I napped at Roseville and Mt Shasta. My list was sufficiently ambitious that I didn’t look for new ones.

Off topic, but y'all are so knowledgeable. A new Model 3 owner is complaining that the car doesn't detect her as she approaches. She often has her hands full and has to put everything down to fish for her phone. Then, once she pulls up the Tesla app, the car detects. Any recommendations on how she can improve on this situation?

Off topic, but y'all are so knowledgeable. A new Model 3 owner is complaining that the car doesn't detect her as she approaches. She often has her hands full and has to put everything down to fish for her phone. Then, once she pulls up the Tesla app, the car detects. Any recommendations on how she can improve on this situation?

I think you received every suggestion in the book on Twitter. Let’s keep our thread on topic. :)

I think I broke Forks. Not a great one to go offline given its remoteness, but that’s what happened toward the conclusion of my charge. There was an unidentifiable phantom beep as I tried to get a little shut eye, which may have been the tell, in retrospect. That’s what the Nav said as I headed out of town, anyway. Did not go back to confirm. Surprised the Temporary Closure status updated instantaneously.

I think I broke Forks. Not a great one to go offline given its remoteness, but that’s what happened toward the conclusion of my charge. There was an unidentifiable phantom beep as I tried to get a little shut eye, which may have been the tell, in retrospect. That’s what the Nav said as I headed out of town, anyway. Did not go back to confirm. Surprised the Temporary Closure status updated instantaneously.
Any chance that was #1000? Perhaps an all-knowing mothership darkend the site temporarily in tribute.

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and Bighorn