Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will slowly begin rebuilding the Tableau dashboards. Everything has been blanked so I could clear the data errors but I did it in a way that existing URLs will work as I restore. Tableau has completely rearchitected how it joins and manages multiple tables. A basic leaderboard is active again at this link. Its values will now exactly align with the table in our spreadsheet. I'm still trying to figure out if there is a way for me to have one map that will work for all competitors so we don't have to create and manage so many unique maps.

I think I broke Forks. Not a great one to go offline given its remoteness, but that’s what happened toward the conclusion of my charge. There was an unidentifiable phantom beep as I tried to get a little shut eye, which may have been the tell, in retrospect. That’s what the Nav said as I headed out of town, anyway. Did not go back to confirm. Surprised the Temporary Closure status updated instantaneously.
I just navigated to it in the Nav and it seems fine now. That would be the worst one in the entire state to go down, so yeah that would have been very bad! Fortunately I don't have to deliver the bad news to the local Tesla groups.

TeslaFi PSA - they just added charging icons to the lifetime drive map today. I've been using TeslaFi since my first supercharge.

upload_2020-10-12_18-3-12.png

Everyone has a map again but it's a little different and is not yet optimized. All competitors are now part of a single map. Once optimized, this will dramatically lower the burden of managing the maps. All maps can now be found at this link, which I expect to stay consistent going forward. You're not going to love this at the moment because when you go to the link, you'll have to use the selector to pick your name. On mobile, this means tapping, then long-press on the name so you get a scroll list, then scroll to your name. I know this is not ideal and I'm working with the Tableau community to determine a way to deep link you directly to your map. If that cannot be done, I'll resort to individual maps again. Anyway, give it a try and see how it works for you besides the additional clicks. I'm also trying to configure it detects the device type and changes how it looks to be appropriate for that device type. Lots of changes underneath to make this more manageable going forward.

Everyone has a map again but it's a little different and is not yet optimized. All competitors are now part of a single map. Once optimized, this will dramatically lower the burden of managing the maps. All maps can now be found at this link, which I expect to stay consistent going forward. You're not going to love this at the moment because when you go to the link, you'll have to use the selector to pick your name. On mobile, this means tapping, then long-press on the name so you get a scroll list, then scroll to your name. I know this is not ideal and I'm working with the Tableau community to determine a way to deep link you directly to your map. If that cannot be done, I'll resort to individual maps again. Anyway, give it a try and see how it works for you besides the additional clicks. I'm also trying to configure it detects the device type and changes how it looks to be appropriate for that device type. Lots of changes underneath to make this more manageable going forward.
Don:
This looks like it has great potential.
One immediate piece of feedback is that the pop-up labels for the map show the latitude and longitude as two separate labels, but do not show the Supercharger location name.
The other is that on the Visited SC's map, if you click the Show History and then enable/disable the various years, you get to a situation where you only have 2013 displayed with no apparent way to bring back the other years.

Don:
This looks like it has great potential.
One immediate piece of feedback is that the pop-up labels for the map show the latitude and longitude as two separate labels, but do not show the Supercharger location name.
The other is that on the Visited SC's map, if you click the Show History and then enable/disable the various years, you get to a situation where you only have 2013 displayed with no apparent way to bring back the other years.
Thanks. I'll work on the labeling this week. The visited map is not integrated into a dashboard yet and I'll address those issues when I do integrate it.

I can't find this in the google spreadsheet. I'm I missing something. I was there yesterday (also show in my Google maps image below :-} ).

Link: Google Maps

125 Victory Hwy, Painted Post, NY 14870

kmxwYKS.jpg
It's in the spreadsheet as Erwin, NY, which is the name Tesla uses on their web site and Nav system, and the name used in Supercharge.info

Reactions: scottf200