Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's in the spreadsheet as Erwin, NY, which is the name Tesla uses on their web site, and the name used in Supercharge.info
Updated Edit .... I see where you said it is the name Tesla uses. I must have missed you saying that.
I was going by what TeslaFI indicated it was located.
------
Must be some history behind that because it seems strange it wouldn't be under "Painted Post, NY" since that is the address. 125 Victory Hwy, Painted Post, NY 14870
Likely it is because I'm not familiar with the area but still seems odd.
Thanks for the quick feedback!

Last edited:
Updated Edit .... I see where you said it is the name Tesla uses. I must have missed you saying that.
------
Must be some history behind that because it seems strange it wouldn't be under "Painted Post, NY" since that is the address. 125 Victory Hwy, Painted Post, NY 14870
Likely it is because I'm not familiar with the area but still seems odd.
Thanks for the quick feedback!
The "Village" of Painted Post resides within the "Town" of Erwin. The Supercharger is outside the legal boundary of Painted Post but is in the Town of Erwin. All addresses in Erwin are through a Painted Post post office .

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
Completed a Fall leaf peeping escape to the northeast. Nice outing for my wife and I after being cooped up for several months.

*** Aside from our car being down for most of one day after a failed 2020.40.3 OTA update at our AirBnB (hey, 1000s had success for a couple days updating it). This was in New Hampshire where there are NO service centers and the Tesla Mobile group would not respond to Tesla Roadside assistance. Thought I was going to be flatbedded to another state. Yikes. I decided to get the 12v jumped (local ICE mechanic) and with that booster pack left on during the next 75-ish minutes my update finished. All was well until the next day while at a supercharge and I received a msg about my 12v needing to be replaced and the 'car could shut down'. This was a Sat. Long story short we were able to find and get to a open service center with **3** minutes to spare before 'closing'. This was 3ish hrs from where were got the msg. All was well after that and we made it home tonight.
*** I installed 2020.40.4 OTA tonight. I have a battery monitor on the 12v. It is interesting how the DC-DC converter software manager is down during parts of the update so the 12v battery is on it's own!!!
------------
Below are the ones that I added to the Google spreadsheet and are only my new ones.

Saturday 10-03-2020
_ SC Sheffield, OH ( @ 5700 Sixth Ave, Elyria, Ohio 44035)

Sunday 10-04-2020
_ SC Queensbury, NY
_ SC Oneonta, NY
_ SC Williamsport, PA
_ SC Bellefonte, PA

Monday 10-05-2020
_ SC Jackman, ME (no AT&T connection so not in TeslaFI)
_ SC Berlin, VT (@ 159 Paine Turnpike North, Montpelier, Vermont 05602)
_ SC Rutland, VT

Tuesday 10-06-2020
_ SC Skowhegan, ME

Wednesday 10-07-2020
_ SC Bethel, ME

Thursday 10-08-2020
_ SC Lincoln, NH

Friday 10-09-2020
>>> 2020.40.3 death of the 12v battery :)

Saturday 10-10-2020
_ SC Binghamton, NY
_ SC Yorktown Heights, NY
_ SC Roscoe, NY
_ SC Brattleboro, VT

Sunday 10-11-2020
_ SC Grove City, PA
_ SC Salamanca, NY
_ SC Erwin, NY (@ 123 Victory Highway, Painted Post, New York 14870)

Monday 10-12-2020
_ SC Sandusky, OH
_ SC Strongsville, OH

Image below: https://i.imgur.com/jFgKVw3.jpg
jFgKVw3.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone has a map again but it's a little different and is not yet optimized. All competitors are now part of a single map. Once optimized, this will dramatically lower the burden of managing the maps. All maps can now be found at this link, which I expect to stay consistent going forward. You're not going to love this at the moment because when you go to the link, you'll have to use the selector to pick your name. On mobile, this means tapping, then long-press on the name so you get a scroll list, then scroll to your name. I know this is not ideal and I'm working with the Tableau community to determine a way to deep link you directly to your map. If that cannot be done, I'll resort to individual maps again. Anyway, give it a try and see how it works for you besides the additional clicks. I'm also trying to configure it detects the device type and changes how it looks to be appropriate for that device type. Lots of changes underneath to make this more manageable going forward.
Of course, I had a typo in the new map tab. Argh. Here is the fixed URL. Thanks for spotting it @tes-s

Don:
This looks like it has great potential.
One immediate piece of feedback is that the pop-up labels for the map show the latitude and longitude as two separate labels, but do not show the Supercharger location name.
The other is that on the Visited SC's map, if you click the Show History and then enable/disable the various years, you get to a situation where you only have 2013 displayed with no apparent way to bring back the other years.
I've added labels to the dots. I'll eventually add more detail to the pop-up once I can confirm how everything will work. Right now the most important thing is to figure out how to get y'all a direct link to your maps.

The "Village" of Painted Post resides within the "Town" of Erwin. The Supercharger is outside the legal boundary of Painted Post but is in the Town of Erwin. All addresses in Erwin are through a Painted Post post office .
I always lol in that part of the country at how the locations are are always labeled as "village," "town," etc. "Now entering Town of Newtown" or "Now entering Village of Village of the Branch."

• Funny
Reactions: GHammer and NKYTA
Head a warning about doing an OTA update while roadtripping. As seems logically obvious the DC-DC converter is not running during parts of the OTA update process and thus your 12v better be up to the solo task at hand!!

Despite my best efforts of testing & monitor (IR) my 12v , I had a 12v battery failure during an OTA update while on a road trip. 2020.40.3 was successfully installed on 1000s of cars so I was confident ... famous last words.

The article I found and mentioned in the below thread shows Tesla is following common guidelines for maintaining the 12v as far as I can tell via empirical evidence I see.

I monitored the 12v battery voltage during an OTA update

Will slowly begin rebuilding the Tableau dashboards. Everything has been blanked so I could clear the data errors but I did it in a way that existing URLs will work as I restore. Tableau has completely rearchitected how it joins and manages multiple tables. A basic leaderboard is active again at this link. Its values will now exactly align with the table in our spreadsheet. I'm still trying to figure out if there is a way for me to have one map that will work for all competitors so we don't have to create and manage so many unique maps.
We figured it out. There are now two ways to get the direct URL to your map. 1) From the Leaderboard worksheet, just click on your bar and it will spawn a new tab in your browser that goes directly to your map. 2) Visit the Leaderboard tab in the Google spreadsheet and click your handle name. For this second item, the table is also embedded within the first post of this thread.

I suggest bookmarking your direct URL. Now that we have a single master map, I can continue to enhance it without having to update 90 maps. There are several downsides to this approach but overall it'll be way easier to manage. Let me know how it works for you. Share some screenshots of how your map looks on your phone.

From the first page in the wiki, the links are available. Clicking on the title will bring you to the Leaderboard worksheet, and clicking on a competitor handle will bring you directly to their map.

upload_2020-10-13_22-47-4.png

You can also get to this sheet directly by going to Superchargers Visited (bit.ly/superchargergame) - this is helpful if you are on a new device and don't have it bookmarked.