Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
*cough* Still haven't gotten any of the 100 supercharger milestone belt buckles.

They have been on back order for a few years now. Seems the tariffs implemented by the previous administration stopped the exquisite workmanship in fashioning these buckles from only the rarest of rare earth metals by skilled craftsmen in secret undisclosed locations.

Had great telephone call last night with @Teefal. Excited to see what he can do as he has lots of ideas that would be amazing if they come to fruition. 1st goals though are:
1) extract ourselves from Google Sheets
2) build links with supercharger.info
3) extract ourselves from Tableau.

Okay, using 1960s Glendale Unified public school locutions:

1) Get rid of Google Sheets
2) Coordinate information with supercharge.info
3) Get rid of Tableau

Do I have this correct?

Then, what is this screenshot all about? Do I take a picture of my computer screen with my phone and then share with the group?

Sorry to be dense, but self extraction from intangibles is not a concept that I can conjure. 🍺

There are a few other Washingtons, including one that is significantly more famous.
no_the_other_one_2x.png

SoS Trip Day 27

This was a slow drive down 101 due to numerous road works/one lane sections. Only two new Superchargers to show for seven and a half hours of driving. Tomorrow should be better - I'm hoping for 14.

983. Laytonville, CA
984. Fort Bragg, CA

View attachment 671142View attachment 671143
So I'm contemplating a familiy road trip that would go in this area...basically Bay Area up US-101 to log charges in Eureka and Crescent City (and then other points north).

Your "road work / one lane sections" comment gives me a bit of pause, particularly if I look up US-101 on roads.dot.ca.gov:

WILL BE CLOSED INTERMITTENLTY FROM 12.4 MI SOUTH OF CRESCENT CITY /AT VISTA POINT/ TO 1.9 MI SOUTH OF CRESCENT CITY /AT HUMBOLDT RD/ (DEL NORTE CO) FROM 0900 HRS TO 1100 HRS, FROM 1200 HRS TO 1400 HRS & FROM 1500 HRS TO 1700 HRS MONDAY THRU FRIDAY - DUE TO A ROCKSLIDE - TRAFFIC WILL BE ALLOWED THRU FROM 1100 HRS TO 1200 HRS & FROM 1400 TO 1500 HRS - MOTORISTS ARE SUBJECT TO DELAYS OF UP TO 2 HOURS

Any advice / suggestions?

Thanks!

Bruce.

Noticed a missing entry from my March 20th trip, discovered while I was on a lacrosse trip and saw a charger I had been to but that location wasn't on my spreadsheet.

06/18
Maple Shade, NJ
Tinton Falls, NJ
03/20
Hamilton Township, NJ
06/20
Cranbury, NJ
North Brunswick, NJ
Cherry Hill, NJ Walt Whitman
Perhaps you reported Maple Shade instead of Hamilton Township? We recorded a visit to Maple Shade (and not Hamilton Township) on 3/20 based on your post. Let us know - for now I've left Maple Shade as 3/20 and added Hamilton Township.

• How to create a map with your Visited/Open superchargers: Post in this thread that you want to get started. Once you have a column in the spreadsheet, Tableau will create your map for you automatically.
How long does it generally take to get added to the Spreadsheet? Anything else I'm missing in order to get added (outside of my request). New to TMC and look forward to being part of this community.
Dec 2016 P100D, Obsidian Black Metallic with Tan/Wood interior (only owner).

How long does it generally take to get added to the Spreadsheet? Anything else I'm missing in order to get added (outside of my request). New to TMC and look forward to being part of this community.

Once you post the list of sites you’ve visited with the dates of each visit, one of the admins will create a column on the spreadsheet for you. That process usually happens pretty quickly - within a day or two.

Welcome! Where all have you charged?

Welcome. Post a list of the superchargers you have been to with the date you first visited and we will add you to the spreadsheet. If you would like to maintain your own column, send me a private message with your google id.

So I'm contemplating a familiy road trip that would go in this area...basically Bay Area up US-101 to log charges in Eureka and Crescent City (and then other points north).

Your "road work / one lane sections" comment gives me a bit of pause

Any advice / suggestions?
It wasn't as bad as on the east side of the state, there was enough traffic that each side toggled back and forth rather quickly (well, by comparison). I don't think it would be faster to go around, HWY 1 is kinda the only route thru. I think John mentioning that the drive was long wasn't really blaming the construction, it's mostly the twisty roads for hours.

• Helpful
Reactions: bmah
Once you post the list of sites you’ve visited with the dates of each visit, one of the admins will create a column on the spreadsheet for you. That process usually happens pretty quickly - within a day or two.

Welcome! Where all have you charged?
Thanks! Most of my charging is in CA, with some in AZ. I'll have to get a map and see where all I have been.

Reactions: Polly Wog
Okay, using 1960s Glendale Unified public school locutions:

1) Get rid of Google Sheets
2) Coordinate information with supercharge.info
3) Get rid of Tableau

Do I have this correct?

Then, what is this screenshot all about? Do I take a picture of my computer screen with my phone and then share with the group?

Sorry to be dense, but self extraction from intangibles is not a concept that I can conjure. 🍺
That's about right. Did you write the Plain Language Act? :)

@Teefal is gathering thoughts and ideas about what people most like about the current visualizations and what else they might like from a tool for supercharger hunters. I don't want to give away too much of what we discussed because a) it might bias any suggestions y'all have, and 2) much of it may never see the light of day since all of this is built using volunteer effort. But, Teefal does have a ton of relevant experience and is in need of a creative outlet, so fingers crossed he can make some of it happen.

Reactions: cpa and Big Earl