Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, the funeral was yesterday. Organized everything myself in spite of epic level family dysfunction. (Emergency rooms, kicking of dogs, cops and nudity). Back at it the web/mobile app again.
Teefal, sorry to hear for the loss and for having that compounded with all the other family "fun." I hope life is returning to some sense of normal for you. At this point, it seems Tableau integration is out of the question as the cost is too high for the versions that allow ODBC connections. Your solution would need to include enough visualizations to allow us to move away from Tableau. Additionally, we need more than just you to have visibility and admin functions behind the scenes. Integration with supercharge.info remains in the possibility bin as well as @corywright has indicated support (but without a timeline). It sounds like you might be reasonably close to an MVP. I think both paths are worth pursuing until we determine the path that is most sustainable and supported by the community.

Reactions: DavidB
Would someone update the links to Tableau in the wiki/first post of the thread? I remember seeing that these links recently changed, but didn't update my bookmarks at the time. It took a little bit to page back several pages to find a reply to someone that included the new link format. Thank you.
I'm not really sure what you mean. The embed from the spreadsheet on that post updated the map pointers automatically so no change is necessary. For me, the embedded table is taking quite a while to load. I updated the links at the bottom in the reference section.

I'm not really sure what you mean. The embed from the spreadsheet on that post updated the map pointers automatically so no change is necessary. For me, the embedded table is taking quite a while to load. I updated the links at the bottom in the reference section.

The links to Tableau in the References section were what I was talking about. Thanks for updating those.

Reactions: Bighorn
Teefal, sorry to hear for the loss and for having that compounded with all the other family "fun." I hope life is returning to some sense of normal for you. At this point, it seems Tableau integration is out of the question as the cost is too high for the versions that allow ODBC connections. Your solution would need to include enough visualizations to allow us to move away from Tableau. Additionally, we need more than just you to have visibility and admin functions behind the scenes. Integration with supercharge.info remains in the possibility bin as well as @corywright has indicated support (but without a timeline). It sounds like you might be reasonably close to an MVP. I think both paths are worth pursuing until we determine the path that is most sustainable and supported by the community.

Give me screenshots of your visualizations, prioritized. Lots of things are easy out of the box with React (excel chart type stuff).

For now post screenshots in app thread.

Last edited:
SoS Trip Day 41

1030. Leon Springs, TX
1031. Schertz, TX
1032. Laredo, TX

SoS Trip Day 41.JPG
SoS Trip Day 41b.JPG

Give me screenshots of your visualizations, prioritized. Lots of things are easy out of the box with React (excel chart type stuff).

I encourage all participants to grab some screenshots of the Tableau visualizations you most like and post them to the thread above with a short statement why you like them so much.

We're staying at the Embassy Suites in McAllen, which is where the Superchargers are (although they also have 3 72 Amp destination chargers, which is what we are using.) If you happen to be here and want a good deal on a meal, the restaurant in the Embassy Suites - Barry's International - has very reasonable food prices (and good food). I ordered the Appetizer Fish and Chips for dinner for $6.99. Here's a photo:

IMG_4443.jpg

I suppose real Texans follow it up with a 24 oz T-bone.

Gallup is even worse because it's easy to plug into a paired v2 stall without realizing it (ask me how I know).
I also made this mistake in Gallup and plugged into the V2 (or is this a V1?) without realizing it at first and quickly reparked and grabbed a V3. Others that came after me did the same until I talked them in to moving to another stall.

Just finished a road trip to visit some national parks (Zion, Bryce, and Arches). Four corners is still closed unfortunately due to Covid.

6/16/21 St.George, UT
6/16/21 St.George, UT - Convention Center Drive
6/18/21 Cedar City, UT
6/18/21 Beaver, UT
6/18/21 Richfield, UT
6/18/21 Green River, UT
6/19/21 Moab, UT
6/20/21 Blanding, UT
6/20/21 Farmington, NM
6/21/21 Gallup, NM

Spreadsheet updated:

Monday, 6/21/2021
Los Angeles - Alameda St, CA
Torrance, CA
Hermosa Beach, CA
Hawthorne - El Segundo Blvd, CA
Hawthorne - W 120th St, CA
Playa Vista - West Jefferson Blvd, CA
Malibu, CA
Simi Valley - Tierra Rejada Road, CA
Granada Hills, CA
San Fernando, CA
Palmdale, CA
… 696, 697, 698.

Well then.

6/22/2021
699 Bishop, CA
700 Ojai, CA
701 Goleta, CA

Spreadsheet updated.

*cough* Still haven't gotten any of the 100 supercharger milestone belt buckles.

Had great telephone call last night with @Teefal. Excited to see what he can do as he has lots of ideas that would be amazing if they come to fruition. 1st goals though are:
1) extract ourselves from Google Sheets
2) build links with supercharger.info
3) extract ourselves from Tableau.