Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I completed 5,000 miles of a planned 11,000 road trip and added 64 of a planned 175 new supercharger locations. We abandoned the remainder of the trip after a breakdown in Yellowstone National Park. I have added the following new locations since my last update. The spreadsheet has been updated.

08/08/21
375 Burley, ID

08/09/21
376 Jackson, WY
Drive unit failure in Yellowstone
Flatbed out of park to storage lot

08/10/21
Flatbed to Salt Lake City Service Center
Unplanned 6 day stay in Salt Lake City

08/16/21
377 Salt Lake City – S 300 W, UT
Remanufactured drive unit installed
Have to be in Pennsylvania by 8/18
1,800 miles in 1-1/2 days – can’t happen

08/17/21
Southwest Airlines flight to Pittsburg, Tesla in SLC airport parking.

08/22/21
Southwest Airlines flight back Salt Lake City to pick up Tesla
Cancelled remaining road trip, returning to Phoenix

08/23/21
378 Draper, UT
---- Beaver – 525W, UT (shows as separate site on navigation)
379 Cedar City, UT
380 St. George – Convention Center Drive, UT

If I could have completed this trip, I would have had close to 500 locations.
So sorry your trip didn’t work out as planned. Sounds like it woulda been a good one.Always disappointing when the car fails you. Glad you made it back on the road safely.
till next time…

To all of our utter surprise, my wife was back on her feet after the ER visit quickly the next morning, so we managed to get in Arches (during the lunch lull) and Black Canyon of the Gunnison in one day. US 50 being open helped a lot.

8/24:
Montrose, CO

8/25:
Poncha Springs, CO (Surprisingly great little gas station with a really friendly guy running the place!)
Monument, CO (After a run up Pike's Peak!)
Centennial, CO
Superior, CO
Boulder, CO (Somehow without my wife complaining about the 7 mile gap between it and Superior. I think my strategically timed dinner between the two helped.)

Now we're in Estes Park. We drove over to Grand Lake using the Old Fall River Road on the way there and Trail Ridge Road on the way back. I'll snag the local supercharger before we leave on Saturday.

So someone who went out of their way to get the "2nd" Beaver supercharger can get it wiped off the books when Tesla fixes it in the Nav? Or someone who drove right past a supercharger they had already been to can later regret it when Tesla drops another pin on the location. I don't think any of that makes sense.

I agree with Plus. The criterion should be what is indicated on the date of the visit by the participant. We cannot predict the whimsy or capriciousness of Tesla when it comes to labeling Supercharger locations. It is entirely possible that employee W decided on one pin; months or years later he moves on, and Employee V decides to make it two pins, or vice versa.

Here is a somewhat rhetorical question: Currently there are two temporary installations in Utah: Cedar City and the St. George Convention Center. Most of us have already availed ourselves of these locations. It is more than plausible that Tesla will eventually install permanent SC at or near the current temporary locations. If these permanent installations are in the same parking lot but 30 yards away from the existing pallets (St. George) and on the same parcel of dirt (Cedar City) do we need to revisit those locations once they are permanent?

In summary, we are starting to split hairs with these things. I am sure our dedicated and overworked keepers will not leap at the chance to add/combine/alter existing locations because Tesla changed its mind. I believe that it is much easier to count a location like Beaver as one location rather than two. For those who made a special trip to bag the new installation, they should receive credit, much like we receive credits for visiting closed locations. Then what happens if Tesla decides to split Springfield OR into two pins because the installations are on opposite sides of a fence in two different parking lots?

This is a friendly competition and game, after all. Let's keep it friendly and easy. Leave the technical arguments for the textbooks and doctoral dissertations. ✌️

A refresher on a little history:
We started with "paired" locations counting as just 1. These were pretty much relegated to the east coast and created at a time when there were probably under 200 or 300 superchargers in total. The thought was to not give folks in the east an advantage over the west because of the close geography. Darien CT, Milford CT and Hooksett NH are examples.
As the expansion continued and CA became the land of plenty, the paired location distinction became far less meaningful and we eliminated the penalty for visiting both.
But at about the same time Tesla started to open expansion locations. Mt. Shasta comes to mind with the rule adopted that as long as it was a separate location/address it was OK to count.
I'm only adding color here, not weighing in with an opinion.

If these permanent installations are in the same parking lot but 30 yards away from the existing pallets (St. George) and on the same parcel of dirt (Cedar City) do we need to revisit those locations once they are permanent?
We have been saying if it is the same address, it is the same supercharger. For example, there were 4 stalls in Newark, DE - some of the first superchargers installed and opened in 2012. In 2016 they put in 12 more in a different part of the parking lot, and then removed the original 4. We still count it as the same supercharger.

Mt. Shasta comes to mind with the rule adopted that as long as it was a separate location/address it was OK to count.
Yes, that is what we have been doing.
The criterion should be what is indicated on the date of the visit by the participant.

That is also what we have been doing. The spreadsheet is the official list of superchargers in the game at any point in time.

I'm only adding color here, not weighing in with an opinion.
Same here. Just saying how we have been working it.

Reactions: gnxs and Shesmyne2"
Picked up the Estes Park, CO supercharger today. It's a maze behind the Stanley to find the thing. At least they didn't make me pay the $10 parking fee.
Yeah, that made me happy too. I was really impressed with Estes Park, saw a moose walking down the highway, the sky was all crazy sun and clouds and mountains in ALL directions. I pulled into the Supercharger dry and by the time I pulled out I was in the middle of a Lightning and Thunder Storm downpour. And you could see the Stanley from the moment you enter the town, but to find that that is where Tesla is, and they have free parking for us, SO COOL

• Love
Reactions: tharasix