Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
8/24/21
St George - Convention Center UT
Cedar City, UT
I have updated the spreadsheet.
That is all the new superchargers for our "Smoke,Haze California 2021" road trip.
41 new superchargers.
I moved up 2 slots.
Only 1000 behind the leaders...
There are 24 new (for me) stalls at the Beaver UT supercharger.
I assume we are counting this location as just 1 location.
I believe the in car map shows two icons.
Just to be safe I charged at the "new" set.
Tailwinds from Las Vegas to Green River UT so I could drive 80+.

To be consistent with Tesla,
This is a tough one. Unfortunately, Tesla is not consistent. For example, here is Darien - Northbound, CT. The two red circles are where the original 2013 superchargers were located (2 stalls in each location), and the blue circle is where the new V3 superchargers are located. Always been just one pin even though the superchargers are in different locations at the same address.

1629891784352.png

Similar with Darien Southbound. Red is original 4 stalls, and blue is V3 expansion.

1629891881511.png

This is a tough one. Unfortunately, Tesla is not consistent. For example, here is Darien - Northbound, CT. The two red circles are where the original 2013 superchargers were located (2 stalls in each location), and the blue circle is where the new V3 superchargers are located. Always been just one pin even though the superchargers are in different locations at the same address.

View attachment 701106

Similar with Darien Southbound. Red is original 4 stalls, and blue is V3 expansion.

View attachment 701108
I’m aware that Tesla isn’t consistent within itself, but I feel that we should match them in as many situations as possible. For whatever reason, they’ve decided to mark Beaver as two locations even though both sites are in the same car wash parking lot.

There are a lot of expanded sites with old V2 and new V3 stalls. If it isn't a different location it still seems to be one station to me, regardless of whether or not Tesla gives it a new pin. St. George and Silverthorne are two sites each.

I charged at the temp stalls at Beaver. Never even thought about it being different from the original site, even though they were over on the south side of the carwash. Same with Gallup, Holbrook and all the rest of the expansions in the same location.

Reactions: PLUS EV
I’m aware that Tesla isn’t consistent within itself, but I feel that we should match them in as many situations as possible. For whatever reason, they’ve decided to mark Beaver as two locations even though both sites are in the same car wash parking lot.
I think they're so inconsistent that I disagree with this. Tesla could easily change back and forth on a location too. Then what?

I completed 5,000 miles of a planned 11,000 road trip and added 64 of a planned 175 new supercharger locations. We abandoned the remainder of the trip after a breakdown in Yellowstone National Park. I have added the following new locations since my last update. The spreadsheet has been updated.

08/08/21
375 Burley, ID

08/09/21
376 Jackson, WY
Drive unit failure in Yellowstone
Flatbed out of park to storage lot

08/10/21
Flatbed to Salt Lake City Service Center
Unplanned 6 day stay in Salt Lake City

08/16/21
377 Salt Lake City – S 300 W, UT
Remanufactured drive unit installed
Have to be in Pennsylvania by 8/18
1,800 miles in 1-1/2 days – can’t happen

08/17/21
Southwest Airlines flight to Pittsburg, Tesla in SLC airport parking.

08/22/21
Southwest Airlines flight back Salt Lake City to pick up Tesla
Cancelled remaining road trip, returning to Phoenix

08/23/21
378 Draper, UT
---- Beaver – 525W, UT (shows as separate site on navigation)
379 Cedar City, UT
380 St. George – Convention Center Drive, UT

If I could have completed this trip, I would have had close to 500 locations.

Then we adjust accordingly.
So someone who went out of their way to get the "2nd" Beaver supercharger can get it wiped off the books when Tesla fixes it in the Nav? Or someone who drove right past a supercharger they had already been to can later regret it when Tesla drops another pin on the location. I don't think any of that makes sense.