Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually mapped all those out last night too. The Edmonton route (actually I used Athabasca) is only longer because you have to go through Vancouver/Seattle to stay on the supercharger highway. Your path is missing some diversions btw. Need a small diversion to charge in Farmington and a big diversion through Junction/Laredo.

Also, we could go a little further down the coast than Acapulco. I just picked that city because most people know it. We don't quite have enough range to make it to the southernmost point in Mexico though!

Yeah, I just did a default route in Google Maps rather than actual superchargers, like the need to go to Laredo first before visiting Mexico, just to get an idea of the distance.

If you REALLY wanted to explore South of the border you could always drive over to Cancun.

Time to inch myself back up. Adding three more to 119

Shasta-Morgan, Cupertino and Hollister / Casa De Fruita

Heading to LA this week, so maybe I can sneak in a few more... and if I were so inclined there are several local ones I've never been to.
Got a weird look at Cupertino as I was only there for 5 minutes just to add it to the list, and the guy next to me was wondering what I was doing...;)

Reactions: IT Geek
Today at Noon (or so) we will leave on our 2.5 week Cross-Country trip. First leg to Denver, then Kansas City, MO by Wednesday morning. I will post our new SC count when we get to KC. We have a 1pm appointment on Wednesday at the KC Service Center to replace the Right Rear window seal. The mobile tech in San Diego came by Thursday to try to fix it but it needs a new one and San Diego does not have one.

If we get all the Superchargers planned for we will be at 100 total with the Kansas City Supercharger. I had hope that the new Downtown San Diego Supercharger would open before we left so we would be at 101 when we arrived in KC, but alas that is not happening. Also Fontana, CA SC is not completed yet. We will have to wait for the next trip in August to get that one. However, Henderson, NV is open today, so we will get it on first day, but probably not the first one to charge there.

Reactions: Bighorn
Alright, I'm past 150 now...so more than half way towards my second century. I give all the credit/blame to @JSergeant for this most recent road trip. He posted all the info on how to make your own map...and after I saw the visual the wheels started spinning (the figurative ones in my head and the literal ones on the car).

This time I actually went East for a change (not too far yet though)...and then a bit south, back west, and then north. A nice little loop that added 17 more to my total bringing me to 151. I also went out of my way to get some SC's that I normally would never need to use (again because of seeing the visual of my own map). For instance I generally have no need to go anywhere near Merriville, Mishawaka or Mount Gilead. As a bonus I also got my first SC's in PA and WV along the way.

First some housekeeping, looks like I don't have credit in the Wiki for these 4, but I used all of them earlier this month.

Lansing, MI
Muskegon, MI
Big Rapids, MI
Traverse City, MI
(missed Gaylord being open by 1 week)

These are the ones I got this weekend:

Sheffield, OH
Strongville, OH
Macedonia, OH
Erie, PA
Hermitage, PA
Cranberry, PA
Franklin Park, PA
Tridelphia, WV
Cambridge, OH
Mount Gilead, OH
Grove City, OH
West Cincinnati, OH
Fishers, IN
Carmel, IN
Lafayette, IN
Merriville, IN
Mishawaka, IN

That's exactly the order I went in as well, which came out to be just over 1350 miles.