Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you think of any other competitor that has had a more epic trip? I think it even surpasses anything @Bighorn has done in terms of length and number of superchargers visited. Maybe @PLUS EV or @Bighorn have had longer trips if calculated by total distance traveled, but I think this trip by @NKYTA likely is in a category all its own. Congrats @NKYTA!
The Horse Race visualization seems to confirm that no other competitor has bagged so many superchargers in such a short period of time.

1659851726155.png

Can you think of any other competitor that has had a more epic trip? I think it even surpasses anything @Bighorn has done in terms of length and number of superchargers visited. Maybe @PLUS EV or @Bighorn have had longer trips if calculated by total distance traveled, but I think this trip by @NKYTA likely is in a category all its own. Congrats @NKYTA!
I'm definitely interested in the final stats of this trip! Miles driven, number of days, new superchargers visited, etc.

There aren't a lot of acceptable lodging options in Winnipeg. Not a very nice city.
Totally my experience too. I guess I've only been twice, but ended up in a dumpy motel both times and that seemed to be the norm. I managed to avoid the 'Peg entirely on my last trip driving directly from Portage-la-Prairie to Grand Forks, ND via some backroads.

That kind of rough around the edges, big city feel comes as a shock after driving through the Prairies. There really isn't anything else like it between Calgary and Ottawa.

Last edited:
They also have periodic reminders of quite drastic fines for speeding, e.g. 120 kph = $225 fine.
That's about 170USD for going ~20mph over the speed limit. It doesn't seem out of line with what the fine would be in many states. Of course in the US the cop often gives you a ticket for going 5 over instead of the speed you were actually going, but that could be the case in Ontario too.

I'm lazy, so I mostly just drove 61mph in autopilot. You can bump that up to ~62mph if you switch your units to metric in your settings.

BTW the speed limit on that stretch of the TCH in northern Ontario was only 80kph when I first drove it in 2009! Now that seemed really slow. The 90kph doesn't seem that crazy given that it's a 2-lane road with quite a few twists and turns.

Your in-car navigation map?

Moraine has led to a discussion in the admin circles about how we should handle Service Center superchargers going forward. I expect we'll propose something soon. We aren't living in the world of 2015 when SCs were sometimes the only supercharger in a town. Is anyone aware of any supercharger at a Service Center that remains on the in-car navigation?
There are still some service centers being built with public superchargers attached to them. Liberty Lake, WA is a recent opening, and I'm sure there are others. Therefore a "service center superchargers aren't part of the game" rule probably isn't going to work. It will need to be more nuanced.

When I visited Moraine, I posted here that I didn't think it should be part of the game, but it absolutely was part of the game (on my map, etc.) up to that point. And I did charge there :)

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA

I was going to say that North Carolina, where @vanjwilson had an encounter presumably, was the first speed enforcement I saw in over 5000 miles on my April trip. Iowa was the worst and where I was most recently snagged.

I have the sense that people enlist in the Marines when are judged not to be stern enough for the N.C. Highway Patrol. (They usually will give locals 10mph leeway, but if you have out-of-state plates and creep more than 5 over, God help you. FWIW, the highway patrols in Virginia and South Carolina return the favor for NC drivers.)

Luckily, I've driven like an old man, ever since I was fortunate enough to drive away from what could have been a tragic story caused by speed when I was in college. I'm hoping that just this ticket will be enough to finally take some of the lead out of my son's foot.

I have the sense that people enlist in the Marines when are judged not to be stern enough for the N.C. Highway Patrol. (They usually will give locals 10mph leeway, but if you have out-of-state plates and creep more than 5 over, God help you. FWIW, the highway patrols in Virginia and South Carolina return the favor for NC drivers.)

Luckily, I've driven like an old man, ever since I was fortunate enough to drive away from what could have been a tragic story caused by speed when I was in college. I'm hoping that just this ticket will be enough to finally take some of the lead out of my son's foot.
Fortunately, I had a car that could barely break the speed limit when I lived there.
As an aside, the Wilmington YMCA is by far the nicest one I’ve visited on my journeys. Must have an excellent benefactor.

Reactions: vanjwilson
Repeated a trip I just did in a gas car, but in the P3D this time:

August 4th
- Okahumpka, FL

August 5th
McDonough GA.jpg
- McDonough, GA (interesting pedestal layout: 4 rear, 4 side, 4 rear)

August 6th
East Point GA.jpg
- East Point, GA
- Lake City, FL
- Ocala (W. Silver Springs Blvd), FL

Also scouted out the SpC construction progress at the Buc-ee's in Warner Robins ("Fort Valley, GA"?). Looked 80% done physically.

Seem to have come in at about ~half price to complete this same trip compared to a gas car getting 27mpg on 87-octane. It did help that the hotels had Destination Chargers, which I used for ~1.25-batteries worth of "free" charge.

Updating Supercharing.life next!

Love all the photos people took down there, the "Of Course I Still Love You" was a great inside joke. Personally my favorite Tesla Takeover car customization was the rainbow headlights, hopefully they show up on Amazon or someplace I frequent soon:

33F448E2-15F9-4054-B4B1-966BF9B6B908_1_105_c.jpeg

Or the brushed stainless steel wrap (maybe for when I get the CT, wrap my TM3) :

IMG_8127.jpeg

probably not as cool for me to drive, but I also like the pink car with the RBG doll in the window:

CC55225C-8BC8-45D8-BE99-AA1879617D9B_1_105_c.jpeg

It was perfect weather and a great time, better than last year, but no new Superchargers. I did have an hours long talk with the Supercharger Tech on duty in case any of them went out of order during the event. Probably the most interesting thing I did down there.

Last edited:
There are still some service centers being built with public superchargers attached to them. Liberty Lake, WA is a recent opening, and I'm sure there are others. Therefore a "service center superchargers aren't part of the game" rule probably isn't going to work. It will need to be more nuanced.
Paramus, NJ is another one that has been around for a while. It is on the nav.

I'm thinking something along the lines of positive affirmation that it is available to the public instead of our current positive affirmation that it is not available to the public. Positive affirmation could be appearing on the nav, or Tesla signage saying it is available to the public. We would do that going forward - existing service center chargers in the game would follow the old rule.

If anyone has other ideas or would like to express an opinion, please post here or send direct message to admins.

Just finished a quick Ohio trip to gather a few new ones.

1084 miles driven. 346 kWh used minus 30 kWh from regen.
- Genoa - Wyandot Service Plaza, OH (#1040)
- Genoa - Blue Heron Service Plaza, OH (#1041)
- Brooklyn, OH (#1042)
- Twinsburg, OH (#1043)
- Cambridge, OH (#1044)
- Parkersburg, WV (#1045)
- Chillicothe, OH (#1046)
- Grove City, OH (#1047)
- Columbus, OH (#1048)
- Dublin, OH (#1049)

Check-ins for 2022-08-07
- Polaris, OH (#1050)
- Mt. Gilead, OH (#1051)
- Lima, OH (#1052)
- Findlay, OH (#1053)

Paramus, NJ is another one that has been around for a while. It is on the nav.

I'm thinking something along the lines of positive affirmation that it is available to the public instead of our current positive affirmation that it is not available to the public. Positive affirmation could be appearing on the nav, or Tesla signage saying it is available to the public. We would do that going forward - existing service center chargers in the game would follow the old rule.

If anyone has other ideas or would like to express an opinion, please post here or send direct message to admins.
I support this position. Superchargers are now plentiful. Going forward, we should only include new Service Centers in this competition as long as they are on the in-car nav or have signage that positively outlines when/how the public can use the superchargers at that location.

@Big Earl is moving to the Seattle area and ditching us East coasters. Who might be interested in attending a send-off party? It'll need to happen soon because he's not dallying in his move, and I'm heading out on a big road trip. I'm thinking maybe the 18th, 19th, 21st, or 22nd, contingent on Big Earls's availability. Maybe reserve a party room at a restaurant or brewpub? Preferences/ideas on date/locations?

Love all the photos people took down there, the "Of Course I Still Love You" was a great inside joke. Personally my favorite Tesla Takeover car customization was the rainbow headlights, hopefully they show up on Amazon or someplace I frequent soon:

View attachment 837713

Or the brushed stainless steel wrap (maybe for when I get the CT, wrap my TM3) :

View attachment 837715

probably not as cool for me to drive, but I also like the pink car with the RBG doll in the window:

View attachment 837714

It was perfect weather and a great time, better than last year, but no new Superchargers. I did have an hours long talk with the Supercharger Tech on duty in case any of them went out of order during the event. Probably the most interesting thing I did down there.
Sorry we missed you Randy!
I like that pink one too-the plate was MPWRWMN. 💗

Reactions: NKYTA
@Big Earl is moving to the Seattle area and ditching us East coasters. Who might be interested in attending a send-off party? It'll need to happen soon because he's not dallying in his move, and I'm heading out on a big road trip. I'm thinking maybe the 18th, 19th, 21st, or 22nd, contingent on Big Earls's availability. Maybe reserve a party room at a restaurant or brewpub? Preferences/ideas on date/locations?
We’ll be in DC for a couple weeks starting on the 22nd. Though we just had a very nice visit with @Big Earl and his family out in Washington.

Reactions: theflyer
Looks like I'll have to move to Virginia or New Jersey to help offset the migration.