Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did an afternoon trip to bag two more NY Superchargers - Valley Stream and New Rochelle. I drove 168 miles round trip and it took 5 hrs 50 minutes door to door, and cost $27.10 in tolls. I had to contend with stop and go traffic on the Belt Parkway from the Verrazano bridge almost all the way to Valley Stream, and then stop and go traffic again on the Cross Bronx to the GWB

Home -> Valley Stream 70.2 miles; 2 hr 17 mins - avg speed 31 mph
Valley Stream -> New Rochelle 23.7 miles; 40 mins - avg speed 33 mph
New Rochelle -> Home 73.9 miles; 1 hr 57 mins - avg speed 38 mph

My total is now 462.

A helpful hint for anyone doing New Rochelle just to add it to the list. If you are not planning to leave the car, there's no need to pay for the parking - it's only $1 for an hour anyway. You don't need a validated ticket to exit the parking lot. The Superchargers are on the level below the main level.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV
I just completed a high degree of difficulty day trip with zero superchargers. Drove Nanaimo to Port Hardy and back all in one day. I was originally planning on spending the night in Port Hardy but around sunset (which is 10pm up there lol), I was pretty close to fully charged and not really feeling like sticking around that sleepy little town. Plus I had been there before. In fact, I was sort of re-doing an epic journey I took to Cape Scott when I was 22. It's funny what classified as an epic journey back then as now it's just a day trip :) Was not going to put my relatively new Model S on the gravel roads out to Cape Scott or do the hiking, so this time, it would only be to the end of the highway which is Port Hardy.

North of Campbell River, it is basically pure wilderness with a 2-lane road cut through it. I charged for an hour in Sayward, 1.5 hours in Woss and finally 2 hours at the Chamber of Commerce in Port Hardy. I saw a bear, an elk and a few deer, but managed to avoid any collisions.

My charging stop in Sayward mostly consisted of explaining EV charging to the owner. Apparently the previous owner had installed the L2 charger in 2012 and this guy had just bought the property last year so he didn't really get it! In Woss, I walked the quarter mile to the awful restaurant/bar/coffee shop near the gas station. I regretted eating a full meal there, but hey, it was better than sitting in my car doing nothing for over an hour :) In Port Hardy, I walked along the waterfront and around the town for about an hour and then, after I decided I didn't want to spend the night there, I spent the rest of the time trying to figure out where I would stay. There's basically nothing between Port Hardy and Campbell River, and pretty much everything decent was booked in Campbell River and Courtenay so I had to go all the way back to Nanaimo, which wasn't too much of a problem given my night owl status (but boy, they really think you're crazy when you check in at 3am out on the island).

Oh and no need to charge on the way back. It's about 235 miles from Port Hardy to Nanaimo so doing it one way was no problem with an S100D and a range charge. On the way up, the strategy was just to top off where I could since there's no guarantee that the stations ahead would be functioning and not in use. I picked out the 3 most reliable looking chargers on the route beforehand and I had no problems with any of them. I did notice that someone had signed the log book in Woss the day before so I guess it was fortunate we weren't traveling on the same day! That log book averaged about 2 check-ins per month dating back to March. I would think it would get almost no use during winter. I was the first one to check-in that wasn't a BC resident.

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring! 12 SCs visited.
I just ordered my Model 3 so I'm super excited!! LR, AWD, Black (will be color wrapped), Aeros. Now comes the forever wait! o_O

I've borrowed a friends Model S for several road trips so I'll list the SCs I've been to thus far:
Cranberry, PA
Franklin Park, PA
Falls Creek, PA
Tannersville, PA
Somerset, PA
Erie, PA
Triadelphia, WV
Grove City, OH
Dayton, OH
Indianapolis, IN
Effingham, IL
St. Charles, MO

I just ordered my Model 3 so I'm super excited!! LR, AWD, Black (will be color wrapped), Aeros. Now comes the forever wait! o_O

I've borrowed a friends Model S for several road trips so I'll list the SCs I've been to thus far:
Cranberry, PA
Franklin Park, PA
Falls Creek, PA
Tannersville, PA
Somerset, PA
Erie, PA
Triadelphia, WV
Grove City, OH
Dayton, OH
Indianapolis, IN
Effingham, IL
St. Charles, MO

Welcome to the game, @GreenFreaK, and I'll add you to the official count on the 1st page and save @Half Dollar Bill the trouble.

Besides, that was MY Model S that you borrowed / rented for those trips so I don't mind being the first to update your official count on the list.

I'm giving you fair warning now though that I might want to borrow / rent your LR Model 3 when you get it so I can have some long distance range for a few trips. That's fair, right? :)

Welcome to TMC! Heck of a first post...12 Superchargers before getting your car. :) Hope the wait goes quickly for you.

Bruce.

Reactions: Darren S
I did an afternoon trip to bag two more NY Superchargers - Valley Stream and New Rochelle. I drove 168 miles round trip and it took 5 hrs 50 minutes door to door, and cost $27.10 in tolls. I had to contend with stop and go traffic on the Belt Parkway from the Verrazano bridge almost all the way to Valley Stream, and then stop and go traffic again on the Cross Bronx to the GWB

Home -> Valley Stream 70.2 miles; 2 hr 17 mins - avg speed 31 mph
Valley Stream -> New Rochelle 23.7 miles; 40 mins - avg speed 33 mph
New Rochelle -> Home 73.9 miles; 1 hr 57 mins - avg speed 38 mph

My total is now 462.

A helpful hint for anyone doing New Rochelle just to add it to the list. If you are not planning to leave the car, there's no need to pay for the parking - it's only $1 for an hour anyway. You don't need a validated ticket to exit the parking lot. The Superchargers are on the level below the main level.
What is the best way to visit the SCs in the civilized parts of US, such as NYC?:rolleyes:
Arrive after 10 PM and leave before 5 AM?

What is the best way to visit the SCs in the civilized parts of US, such as NYC?:rolleyes:
Arrive after 10 PM and leave before 5 AM?
I'm a night owl anyway, but I've definitely tried to time it where I hit major metro areas late at night or even in the wee hours. The idea of spending an entire day in NYC traffic trying to hit superchargers is not fun! Not that driving through late at night is fun either but it's at least quicker and less painful :)

Just added a few more! Trying to remember the "official names"

Casa de Fruita -> Hollister
Madonna Inn - > San Luis Obispo

120- Santa Clarita
121- Glendale
122 - Thousand Oaks
123 - San Luis Obispo
124 - Salinas

My list does not have the update yet of 117,118, and 119

So here's the cut and paste list:

Shasta - Morgan #2, Cupertino, Hollister, Santa Clarita, Glendale, Thousand Oaks, San Luis Obispo, Salinas

Just jumped over 4 people in the standings.
There are a few local chargers that I have not gone too, I'll try to group them together some day.